Chapter 26 Preparations and actions

Eve Pov:

It was the evening and everyone is present. Well everyone who is awake. Shikamaru was awake but will be unable to take part in the attack on the castle.

"So what is the plan?" Asked Asuma.

"The plan is quite simple. While Karin, Tayuya and I sneak into the castle, free Haku and Koyuki the six of you will cause a distraction and get Doto to show himself. Sakura and Shikamaru will stay back, just in case anyone needs medical attention. And yes Shikamaru you don't have any medical training but you can still follow Sakura's orders. If she needs a we towel or something."

"So we are the canon fodder?" Kakashi inquired.

"More or less. But you will get the seals to distort the chakra around them. In other words the seals will shut down the armours, most likely."

"And who even is that Haku? He can't be so important can he?" Asuma asked.

"First he is a friend and secondly open this on the side 137." Asuma did as I said.

"Name: Haku Yuki

Moniker: Sub-Zero

Rank: A

Affiliation: Kirigakure

Known affinities: Water, Wind, Ice

Taijutsu: 3/5

Ninjutsu: 4/5

Genjutsu: Unknown

Other information: Is the apprentice and adoptive son of Zabuza Momochi. A member of the Yuki clan. He is proficient in the usage of a sword, can use medical jutsu and is highly proficient in the usage of senbons. He is very fast.

Jounin approach with caution. Chunin do not attack unless in a larger group. Genin are not recommended to approach with negative intentions towards target.

Bounty:

Kiri: –

Konoha: –

Iwa: –

Suna: –

Kumo: 100'000

Well not bad. So this will be our aid. But why does he have a bounty from Kumo?" Asuma finished.

"It is Kumo and he is the last ice user." They wanted to interject. "He creates ice and doesn't uses already existing ice."

They nodded in understanding and we went back to discussing our plan in more detail.

In the end we decided that tomorrow they would storm the castle. Naruto will be the one who is responsible for shielding them with his chains or barrier seals. Kakashi will be the one who breaks through the front gate. Then Shino will immediately take out the weaker guards by draining their chakra, while Choji takes out the ones who are physically tougher. When the armoured guards arrive they will use the seals and Asuma as well as Naruto will come into the play. Asuma with his trench knifes and Naruto with his sword will be the one who lead the attack.

Kakashi will be holding their back, while Choji and Shino stay back. During all this confusion Sai will fly on his bird and take out as many enemies as possible from a distance. This is necessary because if all the attention is at one team then they would be attacked from all sides and killed. But like this they will be able to use a pincer tactic but not with two but four sides. When we have saved Haku and Koyuki we will aid in the attack. Haku will partner with Karin since he might need to be healed some more and is most likely spent. Angel will also stay with them, just in case. Meanwhile Tayuya and I will hunt down Doto. When we have him we ask him what he wants from Koyuki and then end him.

With our task done we will attack from the inside and create a path for all teams to retreat.

We were over with the discussion and I went to the kitchen to prepare something for myself but I was caught before that. "Eve can we talk?"

"Of course what is it Naruto?"

"Not here. Can we go somewhere private?" He asked. I was surprised but agreed. When we were in my room he sat down and sighed. "Eve first of all it is nice to see you and thank you very much. Secondly I have this scroll for you. It is my will. Just in case they try something." I looked confused and he started to explain. "After it was revealed who my father and mother are some civilians started to approach me and give me their pity. Which I declined. If they couldn't see me as me when they knew then why now? Some others tried to force me into marrying their daughters. Others still want me dead. And with the law that clearly states that if a clan heir is attacked with malicious intent by another person. The attacker will be imprisoned and half of their possessions will be paid as reparations I am the wealthiest man in Konoha. They didn't go to jail but I got 75% of their possessions. I bought all of the red light district and enough space to create a clan compound. Right now the red light district gets renovated. Houses are build and some more institutes are created there. Like several schools and so on."

(Author's note: I said possessions not money. Meaning the value of their houses and other values. Of course this can be changed by paying of the value of said possessions.)

"I am seen as a hero for doing this by most. Most of all the newer generation since I use my wealth for the betterment of the village as they put it. But the older generation is in an uproar. So just in case I die, I will leave you my will." He finished.

I took him in a warm embrace and stayed like this. I just wanted him to understand that I will be there for him. "What about her?"

"No one knows about it except you, Karin and Tayuya. Well her brothers do but no one else. I can't let her be targeted." He said.

I tightened my grip on him. "Just look after you, my little brother. Stay safe and if you think it was unsafe then I want you to quit and come here."

"Here?" He said confused.

"We decided to live here. We will assassinate Doto, help princess Koyuki and then live here. Maybe even work for her. Away from the elemental nations."

He nodded into my shoulder. I held him close and after some time laid him down and fell asleep as well.

The next morning the two of us awoke, dressed and went to eat breakfast. When everyone was prepared we left.

Now Tayuya, Karin, Angel and I were sitting on a hill near the castle waiting for the distraction and we weren't disappointed. They literally started it off with a bang.

When we got the signal we infiltrated the castle. When we were on top of the highest tower we immediately killed the soldiers. When the bodies were dealt with we made our way down the spiralling stairs. A few stabs later and we were down on the ground. We masked our chakra signature and went further don until we were in front of the prison. At least two docent prisoners were here. I created the same amount of shadow clone and began to question them why they were here. Maybe they could become allies or be of help in some way, if they were innocent.

"Princess Koyuki isn't here." Karin said while dragging a badly wounded Haku out of the cell and started healing him in the light to see his injuries properly.

He started to regain consciousness and looked at Karin. "Where am I?" He asked.

"You are in the jailcells of the royal castle that is located in the Snow country. You idiots did what we told you not to do and got captured."

"But lady Mizukage..." He began.

"She was wrong. Why the f*ck would Doto align with a hidden village that would bring more trouble then it is worth at the moment. He would have sent your sorry ass to Kumo to be used as a sperm doner. What the f*ck were you thinking. If we weren't here then you would be as good as dead." Tayuya shouted at him over and over again with some insults mixed in.

For once I agreed. He might have grown up and started acting more direct but he still makes such mistakes. Such idiotic mistakes. "Now get your sorry ass up and get ready to protect yourself." Tayuya said and dragged me away from the cells. The ones who I deemed innocent were already freed.