Chapter 14 The council

Eve Pov:

It has been a week since the preliminaries and I am bored. The perliminaries were easy and the matches after are just as boring.

Sasuke vs Kankuro

Tayuya vs Shino

Gaara vs Sakura

Eve vs Neji

Naruto vs Temari

Karin vs Shikamaru

I honestly pity them. The match ups for the first round are okay but still not in their favour and the second round will be even more against them, well except us three. I can defeat Gaara with my metal sand Karin Naruto with her mastery over the chakra chains and Sasuke uses his eyes too much so her genjutsu will completely overpower him. And honestly it would be perfect to have all three of us in the final round.

"Uzumaki the council wants to see you." An ANBU said before bodyflickering away. I ignored him and continued my training. Half an hour later another ANBU came and took me with him.

"Uzumaki why didn't you follow this council demands." An irritated Danzo said. I didn't even look at him and sent a summon to the Hokage.

"Well for one I am not one of your little playtoys. And two how the fuck should I have been able to know where you guys meet? I mean in all the wisdom that so called Konoha elite possessed he came, told me to meet you but never clarified when or where. So how should I know when I get absolutely no information. And I won't waste my time by looking around the village."

Luckily for me the Hokage entered at that point. "What is going on here?" He demanded.

"We have asked the young Uzumaki to come here." Danzo answered.

"And why wasn't I informed?"

"Because there was no need." Homura began.

"No need? Don't f*ck with me Homura. After this council meeting the civilian council as well as my advisers will be switched out since none of you seem to know the true conduct this village should show. Now why was the young lady Uzumaki called here?" The monkey summoner asked.

"We expect her to marry Sasuke Uchiha with her other Uzumaki. We heard of the strength of the clan and command her to do such." A foolish civilian said.

"And why should I marry that arrogant prick. One you can't force anyone of us and two he is just a spoiled brat. He talks about his pride and superiority of the Uchiha clan but uses the power of your podophilic student. I even put an evel containing seal on Orochimaru's cursed seal to stop it but he gave in and ignored the seal I put up. Since he actively needs to not want the power. So tell me one good reason why I should marry him."

"To birth the next generation of sharingan wielders." A fat civilian said.

"Again I have no interest. I don't see why I should help you and I honestly don't want my children to life just so their eyes can be harvested."

"What are you talking about?" Hiruzen asked.

"A question in return. How many chakra signatures can a person have at the most. And I am talking naturally."

"One." He answered.

"Well close two. And if that person is a jinchuriki then three. Does the Shimura clan have some bloodline of sorts that gives them the ability to create certain chakra types? Because his torso, left arm and legs all give off the feeling of wind chakra, but his right arm feels like water and earth intertwined, just like I suspect the wood style would feel. And oh there are ten black chakra signatures on his arm and one on his right eye. And if I am not mistaken the same chakra signature can be found on Kakashi Hatake's left eye. Or is it normal for the elders of Konoha to implant themselves with Hashirama Senju's cells as well as several sharingan?"

At my statement Hiruzen shot at Danzo and ripped the bandages away. When he saw the sharingang he took a step back. This was all the time Danzo needed or so he thought. Golden chains encircled him and cut of his chakra. Everyone looked to the back of the room and there stood Karin and Tayuya. "Do you seriously believe I would have come here alone. As much as you suck up to the prick it was no surprise that you asked something like that. So I asked them to come to, but to think we would catch such a disgusting fish is still surprising.

Danzo wanted to get out but soon realised something horrible. His arm, the arm from Hashirama began to shrivel up and die. And with it the saringan began to bleed out. "Lord Hokage what should be done with this fossil?"

He didn't answer and just decapitated him. "You are all dismissed." He said and left.

The three of us did the same and left after them. When we arrived at the training ground we were greeted by Naruto and a white haired annoyance. "Hi Naruto how are you?" I said completely ignoring Jiraya.

"I am well. This old pervert is training me during the month between the chunin exam parts. He is very strong and even let me sign the toad contract that he holds. Did you know that there are giant toads. Without Kakashi's training I wouldn't have been able to summon them but now it is easy. And he even wants to train me in us-"

"Booom" I couldn't listen anymore and punched the b*st*rd away with a chakra infused punch. Naruto looked at me confused but then backed of. "Did he introduce himself to you?"

"Yes his name is Jiraya why?" He asked innocently

"Do you know about your parents?"

"No they said I would be told during the finaly. Why?" Naruto said innocently but also somewhat angry.

"Jiraya who are you to him. And even if you have absolutely no right to that title what would have been your duty towards Naruto. Why don't you tell him?!"

"Pervy sage what is she talking about?"

"L-listen Naruto I couldn't-" Jiraya started.

"Don't even try to make excuses since they are worthless. Your excuse with the spy network does not cut it. You were in the village for several times a month and most other spy masters are dictating their spy network from their home. So tell them that you never even came to see him. That you chose your own pity over his misery. Since you couldn't even look at him. You chose yourself and forsake your own godson."

"I-is that true?" Naruto whined. And Jiraya nodded.

"But I sent you money every month and paid for your apartment." He excused.

"You mean you paid for a lousy apartment instead of letting him life in his parents home and instead of giving him monthly allowance from that money you gave him little treats. Instead of being here you gave him money. What is he some cheap whore? You might have no idea about parenting but therefore you can read books." I shouted. "If I had any say in it I would cut all ties with you, except the being trained part. And don't even think of training him in using the nine tails power. And don't listen to him Naruto. The nine tails chakra will lessen your lifespan if you can't supress it. You first have to learn how to use the chakra chains and then you can start to use the furballs chakra."

"But Mito and Kushina-" he said.

"Could use them naturally and had not as much problems with the chakra. Don't you love doing research. Then do it for something else except your cursed books."

I had no interest in staying around any longer and walked of to cool my head of. "Oh and before I forget it if you ever peak on me while I am in the hot springs then I will cut of what makes you a man. That is a promise."

"You better listen to her. She cares for family more then anyone else and as for the peaking part, well I will just say you wouldn't be the first one."Tayuya said while smirking. They took Naruto and went into the village to buy some things.