Chapter 33 Battle of swords

Zabuza Pov:

I might have been confident that we can take them down but it will be a hard fight. I am just glad that Haku and those two are close by. They were rather competent. The little brother of my sadly past friend and a powerful brat with more strength then even the current Hokage.

"So Kakashi, how do we do it? How will we beat my fellow swordsman?"

"I had hoped you could tell me this." He said and activated the seal, which lets him channel chakra to his eye.

"Attack fast, beat them and then seal them up."

"Good enough for me. Prepare a water jutsu I will shock them with my lightning." He said and I had to smirk. Fighting with him is more fun then against him for sure.

"Water style: Great waterfall technique."

"Lightning style: Lightning transmission."

Out of Kakashi's hand came what looked like a chain of lightning and attacked itself to the waterfall I was creating. The water immediately started to glow. The electricity running through the water ready to kill anyone who was touched by it. A moment later it crashed down on top of the enemy. Some of them evaded while others just took the attack. And to their dismay the ones who were hit were able to move. Well at least mostly.

I then decided to do it a bit different and attacked directly. My Kubikiribocho outstretched I swung it at Mangetsu. He blocked with his own weapon but mine cut right through his and him. I could see his surprise and confusion. "How-" were the last words he uttered before he was sealed away.

"Wind release old friend. A student of mine said that every swords master should also master wind release. And she was right." I said while smirking. "Five more to go."

But now the others seemed to be more guarded. Now there was Kushimaru with his needle as a sword, Jinpachi with the exploding sword, Ameyuri with the lighting blades, Fuguki without a sword and Jinin with his hammer of a sword.

I first rushed at Jinin, knowing that he is a dangerous opponent. Once hit you could be dead or knocked unconscious.

But before I came to him Ameyuri blocked my path and swung in fast strikes down at me. I parried and infused chakra into my partner. But it was a bad matchup. Yes I am fast but she is faster.

I did what I could in fending her off but luckily for me Haku arrived and helped me. He formed weapons out of ice and threw them at her. The weapons were evaded or blocked but that was what Haku wanted. He drew the weapon I trained him in and started to fight with Ameyuri giving me the possibility to go further. When I was in front of Fuguki the Yugo guy attacked him and threw him away from us while still being close to my old teacher.

Kishimaru was next and it seems that Suigetsu will deal with him so I finally made my way to Jinin.

Now that I am before him it was strange facing a friend. But none the less I started fighting him. He was fast, there was no doubt about it but he also was fast. But thanks to my training in certain aspects I was better and I knew I could take him down. "Secret technique: Hidden mist." I shouted and created a mist around the two of us.

"What are you doing Zabuza? You know we all perfected this technique." Jinin asked perplexed.

"You did perfect the technique, but I am still the best in it." I said while letting my voice be dragged all around the mist. I walked around until I cleaved the person in front of me in half. He dissolved into water. 'Replacement.'

Just then my own water clone was divided in half and the water fell to the ground. I struck again and unlike me during my fight with Kakashi there was no second clone. He blocked but was still blasted out of the mist into a group of allied soldiers. The immediately started the sealing process and stopped hi from escaping.

A moment later it was over.

I looked over at the others. Suigestu was doing his best and Yugo had already finished of his opponent. But Haku was in trouble. Ameyuri was just too fast.

"Chidori." A certain person shouted and punched a hole through Ameyuri's chest. "You won't do anything anymore." Kakashi said and used even more lightning chakra.

This immobilised the swordswoman and gave Haku the chance to freeze all kinds of limbs with her frost touch. When they were finished Kakashi removed his hand and let the sealing teams do their job.

"Thank you for the assistant Kakashi." Haku thanked the copy nin.

"Ma, ma. No need for that. Just let us take care of the last one." He said and sprinted of to help Suigetsu take care of the last enemy.

We followed and shortly after we were finished.

"What now?"

"You will come with us. Your troup's reason to exist was to aid others if the need arises. You did exactly this in splitting up so you will hang around with us. I think we could use the help also." Kakashi said and we moved out.