17

Mihawk helped you clean up your injuries so you don't return home bleeding everywhere. When he finished he dropped you off at your door with one last kiss. You're so tired you hurry up inside.

"(Y/N) how was your walk?" Luffy greets running up to you.

"Great." Was all you could get out before the blackness.

When you came, it was dark in your room. Luffy was sleeping next to you with his arms wrapped around you. You take your hand and move some hair from his face. This caused Luffy to twitch and open his eyes.

"I'm sorry I did not mean to wake you." You whispered.

"It's alright." He whispers back. "Are you ok?"

"I am yes."

"It scares me when you do that."

"I'm sorry, I think it's either me or the Nephalem that I am. I am just drawn to the closest angel or demon, If they get too close my body just reacts. Like right now I want you, but it's a different want when it comes to you and the others. It's hard to explain but when it involves you or one of the others there is something else there." You give him a weak smile. "I'm keeping you awake with my jibbering."

"Don't worry, I like being with you. I always like being with you. We do feel the same. When we get close there is a pull to you that doesn't happen to anyone else. I think somehow we all made a deeper connection with you." He moves closer to you. "I want you too."

Luffy closes the gap pressing his lips to yours. He pushes your shoulder for you to lay on your back and he climbs on top of you, without breaking the kiss. You lace your fingers in his messy hair. His lips kiss along your jaw down your neck, he pulls back looking at you for a moment.

His lips find yours, he slowly moves one hand down your side finding the end of your tank. He carefully raises your top, his hand grazing your skin as he gets higher up. The two of you break the kiss to remove the top completely. Luffy smiles, before kissing you again, moving he kisses across your jaw down to your breast taking a nipple in his mouth causing you to gasp. While his mouth works that breast his hand works with the other, pinching the nipple quickly causes you to moan. Then switching his mouth and hand to the other. Luffy leans back to look at you again, you reach up and grab his shirt to help him out of it your hands slide down his chest delicately scraping your nails, causing him to groan, stopping at his pants.He leans back down, capturing your lips with him.

As the two of you kiss Luffy slides his hands down to your shorts and under wear and starts to remove them, you raise your hips to make it easier for him. He pulls away to completely remove your shorts and underwear.

You trace your fingertips around the top of his pants to his back, you tug on the waist pulling them down until Luffy stands up off the bed to remove them completely, keeping his eyes on you. He climbs up back on the bead kneeling down and slides his hands up your legs crawling between them, making his way up to kiss you again. While one hand tenderly rubs back and forth on your thigh. He pulls back from the kiss looking you in the eyes.

He lines up and slides into you, making you gasp. He slowly moves going a bit faster with each trust, hitting that spot causing you to moan out his name.

After the two of you lay together his head on your shoulder his arm draped over you. You run your hands through his hair.

"Luffy?"

"Huh?"

"This is a weird question but why do you remove my clothes, the others just make them disappear?"

"It makes it feel like we are normal humans, and I like slowly revealing your body. It's like unwrapping the most perfect gift."

"That's a sweet take on it."

The two of you drift off to sleep. The next thing you know is the door banging open startling you. You lift yourself up, the blanket slipping down.

"This better be an emergency." You hiss at Thatch. He looked livid. The others peaking in behind him.

"Cover up so I can talk to you." Now you know what he was talking to. Rolling your eyes you pull up the blanket. Luffy turns over to see what was happening.

"Now what do you want?"

"You and Mihawk?" He sputters.

"What about me and Mihawk?" You growl.

"I went to his place and he did not have a shirt on."

"Get on with it he was shirtless when I met him so I am guessing that's his usual attire."

"He is covered in large scars." Thatch finally says.

"Ok." You shrug.

"You had sex with him." He pointed at you dramatically. "Have never seen scars on him, and you're the only one who can do that."

"Maybe he was in a fight with an angel." You shrug.

"No, no you two had sex." he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. The four behind him looked at you surprised.

"Listen here Thatch." You appear right in front of him, your wings spread open, horns grown back and fangs bared. "What I do on my time is my business. Besides, I can't control it, if i get too close to an angel or demon my body reacts to him. I have no idea what is happening because there is no information on Nephalem. But you all are different." You jab your finger at Thatches chest burning a small circle where you touched. "There is a deeper connection when it comes to you lot. So I will always be running back to you lot. Mihawk knows this and used it, I don't care that he did. Now stop with all this yelling and getting angry it's childish and I know you are a few 100 years old not a kid demon anymore." You step back away from Thatch. You feel a tingling, your wings and horns vanish again. Luffy climbed out of bed placing a hand on your shoulder, dressing you. "Now Thatch did any of you make breakfast or do I need to?"

"No, Breakfast is ready." Thatch mumbles.

"Thank you, Thatch." You smile. "Let's go eat."