30

When you wake the next morning, Sabo is next to you with his head on your shoulder and an arm wrapped over you with his hand on a boob, while Luffy on the other side has his head on your stomach with his Arm draped over your hips. You just lay there stuck in your thoughts. Thursday night was a nightmare. The pain you were going through before Thatch showed up was unbearable. All you wanted was to die to make the pain go away.

You saw the scar on Luffy's chest and you were sure it was when you pushed him away to keep him safe, but you accidentally burned him. You wanted to say something about it, he just said not to worry about it. That did not stop you from feeling bad that it happened.

After the other two woke up, you spent your day with them. As of late you feel like you have been growing closer to Sabo. It does make you wonder when it comes to Marcos' turn will the same thing happen? Will you want him close as you like to keep Luffy and Sabo? Which makes you think why the demons are not having the same affect on you as the angels, or is their process slower because they are demons? What you need is a demon to ask. But what other demons do you know? Killer, Kid, Heat, Wire, and Mihawk.

As night neared you decided to go talk to Mihawk because he was a higher ranking demon. He would be more knowledgeable about the subject. So now to find one of your demons to take you to him.

"I will be back later." You tell Luffy and Sabo, Stopping to give each of them a kiss.

"Where are you going?" Sabo asks.

"I need to talk to someone. Be back in a bit." You say disappearing, You appear in the kitchen to find Ace leaning against the counter eating chips. "Just the demon I was searching for."

"Unless it's sex, the answer is 'no'." Ace deadpans.

"Will you take me to Mihawk?" You ask, ignoring what he said.

"Why?" Ace snaps.

"What has caused you to be so angry?" You snap back. "You were never this angry all the time."

"I dont know." He growls. "It started yesterday, everything has been making me mad."

Thinking maybe it's because we hadn't had sex in a while, it's been nearly over a week since. Which would explain why Law has been extra moody, and Marco acting weird too. Before the changes we would at least one time a week. Maybe it's a sorta withdrawal.

"Ace, you're going through withdrawals." You say wide eyed. "I did not realize this would happen, It would explain Law and Marco."

"What?" Ace scowled.

"Oh Ace." You take the chips from him. "I am sorry I did not realize this would happen."

"What are you on about? And why are we in my-." He paused, a dining comprehension spread over his face.

"Let's get your fix." You push him on the bed.

-

"Do you feel better?" You ask sitting up, cleaning the bed and putting clothes on the two of you.

"Yes, I don't feel angry anymore." Ace sighs sitting up.

"I think for lack of a better explanation. You're addicted to me and need a fix to keep you acting normal."

"Cool."

"Now can you take me to Mihawk? Please?"

"Sure."

Next thing you know you're standing in front of a large house or mansion. You reach out to knock on the large polished wooden door. As soon as you finished the door opened.