EMOTION - PART 2

It wasn’t long before all the guests turned up, including Jameela from Amber’s dance class as well with her brother Baljeet and everyone in Marinette and Luka’s friend group apart from Adrien and Kagami of course.

‘Since everyone’s here, should we get this party started?’ Nino winked at the birthday girl.

‘Yes! Absolutely! Oh, but I have to make a quick announcement before you do that!’ Amber grinned excitedly as Nino nodded and went on stage and grabbed something from his deejay table and gave it to Amber.

‘This might help!’ he smiled, handing her a karaoke microphone.

‘Oh, perfect! Thanks!’ Amber smiled as she took it.

‘Attention everyone! I just want to thank you all for coming! On the table to your right you will see pre filled water bottles that all have your names on them which you can use to keep hydrated throughout the night as no doubt with all the dancing you will get thirsty! Please feel free to refill them at the water dispenser whenever you need to, or we also have fruit punch. Please enjoy the party!’

Everyone clapped as Amber handed the microphone back to Nino as he took it.

‘Okay Amber fans, you all ready to dance?’ Nino said into the microphone.

‘Yeah!’ the crowd cheered.

‘I. Can’t. Hear. You!’ Nino replied. ‘I SAID...are you ready to DANCE?’

‘YEAH!’ everyone cheered louder.

‘That’s better! Let’s rock out!’ Nino replied as he started to play some dance music as everyone started dancing and having fun.

Nino’s playlist was as follows:

Gonna Make You Sweat – C+C Music Factory

Cha Cha Slide – DJ Casper

Miss Movin’ On – Fifth Harmony

Gangnam Style – PSY

Tambourine – Eve

Crank That – Soulja Boy

Macarena – Los Del Rio

Sugar – Maroon 5

Summer Rain – Slinkee Minx

You Should Be Dancing – Bee Gees

I like To Move It – Reel 2 Real

Shake Your Groove Thing – Peaches & Herb

The Realm – Cinderella

Stayin’ Alive – N’Trance ft. Bee Gees

Pause - Pitbull

Meanwhile, all who were going to the Diamond Dance were getting ready to go.

‘This dance is going to be SO much fun!’ Persephone says to Penelope.