REVOLUTION - PART 14

Marinette meanwhile, finds herself in Chloe’s “detention”, full of people, Ivan and Mylene, Zoe and Andre Bourgeois, she even spots Mr Handel from the music shop and waves to him as he hurries over to her.

Mr Handel smiles. ‘Oh Marinette, how good to see someone I know!’

‘What happened?’ she asked him.

‘I was cleaning the outside windows as they get a bit dirty from time to time as it was a quiet day and out of nowhere this gold rectangular shaped robot said that I was cleaning without a permit and paralysed me and next thing I knew I'm here!’ Mr Handel replied.

Marinette looks concerned. ‘Hopefully it didn't capture Luka...’

‘He was inside playing the harp and I haven't seen him here’ Mr Handel replied.

Marinette sighed with relief. :That's good news at least!’ I wonder if he can find out what's going on she wondered as she spotted Alya and Kagami and ran to them.

Suddenly she thought of something. ‘Marinette!’ Alya smiled as she hugged her. ‘Are you okay?’

‘I’m fine! But you haven’t seen my parents here have you? Or my newborn baby brother?’ Marinette asked worriedly.

‘No, we haven’t seen them’ Kagami replied.

Marinette breathed a sigh of relief. ‘That’s good...’ she replied as she looked over and saw Tom, Angela and Celeste.

‘Dad!’ Marinette called out.

‘Honey!’ Tom smiled as he came up with Angela and Celeste and he hugged her.

‘Your mom’s not with you, is she?’ Tom asked.

‘No, thank goodness! And I take it you haven’t seen her either’ Marinette replied.

‘No, hopefully she was still upstairs with Tristan and stayed hidden from that Mayor Chloe and her horrible robots. I couldn’t imagine Sabine and Tristan in this horrible place’ Tom replied worriedly.

‘I don’t want to imagine it!’ Marinette replied as she hugged him again.

‘And I can’t contact your mother, they might still be doing that upgrade or there’s no phone service in this place’ Tom sighed.

‘Maybe we should split into groups to try to find a way out’ Marinette suggested.

‘Good idea sweetie!’ Tom smiled. ‘Celeste, Angela and I will go this way, you, Alya and Kagami go that way!’ Tom said as everyone nodded. ‘The sooner we get out and back to Sabine and Tristan the better!’

‘Agreed!’ everyone said determinedly as the groups went their separate ways.

*

Meanwhile, after going back outside, Luka sees Adrien over the road having just checked the nearby park for Kagami. ‘Adrien!’ Luka called out to him as he sees him and comes running over.