REACTION (Dhar Mann Inspired Story) - PART 11

MARC'S POV

I secretly watched from a distance following Ann-Marie in her villain form. I wished I was able to be Rooster Bold to help her. I would wish for the power of confidence and making her feel good about herself again. That Chloe can really bring people down. She shouldn't say things like that to people without knowing what they're going through. I only hoped Ladybug, Cat Noir and the other heroes would be able to save her.

'Oh Chloe Bourgeois! Come out, come out wherever you are!' she said evilly as she flew around the school

I felt my Alias ring vibrate with an Akuma alert but I had it on silent. It was a little late. I already knew.

'I know you're here somewhere Chloe. I have something for you! The gift of uncertainty and insecurity! Then you can know just how I feel!' she said evilly.

I saw the Akuma symbol appear over her face as Monarch must have been communicating something to her.

'You're right Monarch. Everyone else can be taught a lesson too! Then those pesky heroes will get here even faster and I can get their miraculous!'

She spotted a group of students who were trying to reach their evacuation point.

Hurry Ladybug and Cat Noir! I thought to myself.

'Time for you all to know what insecurity feels like!' she said as she began blasting the students. I recognised Rose, Juleka, Alya, Mylène and Baljeet in the class.

*

LADYBUG'S POV

After transforming, Uncanny and I hurried around the school and followed the sound of screams just as Cat Noir, Eagle and Grey Wolf joined us.

'Hey LB! Uncanny!' Cat Noir grinned as he nodded cordially.

'Who are we dealing with today?' Eagle replied as we saw a winged villain blasting students with some kind of beam of light.

I recognised Rose as one of the students.

'Oh no! What if there's a shortage of plushies in the world and nobody can hug them? And nobody knows how to make more? Then nobody will have plushies to hug again!' she cried as she started sobbing