REVOLUTION - PART 10

Arnaka and Ann-Marie came in. 'We're the final two!' Arnaka smiled as she gave Sabine the teddy bear and balloon and then quickly washed her hands.

 'We're the final two!' Arnaka smiled as she gave Sabine the teddy bear and balloon and then quickly washed her hands

‘Oh thank you so much for the bear and balloon!' Sabine smiled. ‘Our boy is very spoilt! I’m glad you’re the last visitors though, this little man needs a sleep soon I think!'

'He's so tiny and adorable!' Ann-Marie smiled.

Arnaka reached out to Tom to hold him as Tom handed Tristan over as Arnaka smiled lovingly at him. 'Oh my, those big blue eyes remind me of Luka when he was a wee bairn!'

'Bairn?' Ann-Marie replied with a raised eyebrow.

'It's Scottish for baby me darlin' Arnaka smiled as Tristan yawned again and started to grizzle again.

'Want me to take him?' Tom asked.

'I'll try singing him a lullaby. Here’s one I used to sing to Luka and Juleka when they were babies and me Dad used to sing it to me siblings and I:

🎶 Can ye no hush your weepin'

All the wee lambs are sleepin'

Birdies are nestlin' nestlin' together

Dream Angus is hirplin' oer the heather

Dreams to sell, fine dreams to sell

Angus is here wi' dreams to sell

Hush ye my baby and sleep without fear

Dream Angus has brought you a dream my dear.

List' to the curlew cryin'

Faintly the echos dyin'

Even the birdies and the beasties are sleepin'

But my bonny bairn is weepin' weepin' 🎶

Tristan drifted off to sleep in Arnaka's arms as she gently placed him in the cot next to Sabine.

'Sleep well, me wee darlin!' Arnaka whispered.

'Wow, you have the magic touch!' Ann-Marie whispered.

'Aye, it's a knack I guess. When you're a mother one day, you'll know what I'm talking about lass!' Arnaka smiled as Ann-Marie nodded.

They went back out to the waiting room where everyone was saying how sweet Tristan was.

‘Congratulations again Marinette! He’s absolutely gorgeous!’ Amber smiled.

‘He’s perfect!’ Jameela added.

‘Too cute girl!’ Alya smiled.

‘Such a blessing!’ Delmar grinned.

‘Yeah!’ everyone nodded in agreement.

‘He really is, and thank you everyone! I think I’m about the proudest big sister in the world right now!’ Marinette grinned as Luka smiled and kissed her hair.