CONFORMATION - PART 4

Back in Paris, Marinette meanwhile had called Luka who was out finishing off his deliveries. There were surprisingly only a few early morning ones.

Luka smiled when he saw his girlfriend calling just after he finished his second last delivery of the day

Luka: “Hi angel! How are you?”

Marinette: “I’ve been better. Just out for a morning walk. Ahh! I keep getting these headaches! I had a nightmare last night and I can’t get it out of my head!”

Luka: “Hmm, me too. Ahh!... I have one more delivery close by. Can you meet me at our special place to talk about it? I should be there in about 15 minutes.”

Marinette: “I’m pretty close by there, I can be there in 10!”

Luka: “Great! See you soon melody! Love you!”

Marinette: “Love you too! See you soon!”

Marinette got there first and stroked Tikki’s head in her purse as Luka soon pulled up on his bike.

Marinette ran to him as he took his helmet off as she almost bowled him over. ‘Luka...’ she said breathily as it was muffled in his shirt as she breathed him in, like her aromatherapy in a sense to help get rid of the nightmares.

’ she said breathily as it was muffled in his shirt as she breathed him in, like her aromatherapy in a sense to help get rid of the nightmares

‘Marinette...’ Luka replied, just as breathily as he also did the same, as if making a memory of her.

‘The nightmares... about Adrien...they just won’t stop... you and I tried to save him but we ended up killing his Dad instead and he hated us!’ Marinette whispered as she cried silently as Luka stroked her hair soothingly.

‘Oh angel...’ Luka said as he kissed her hair. ‘Same...but in my nightmare, Monarch found out your identity from Felix and took you away from me... I was helpless....just watching you...’ he said as he started crying too, both never wanting to let each other go.

‘Heyyyy....’ Marinette said soothingly. ‘I’m a tough girl okay? And I have the power of luck on my side, remember?’ Marinette said as she reached up and wiped a tear off his cheek with her thumb as Luka smiled a slight smile and nodded.