՜՜32՜՜

❗SMUT WARNING❗

DO NOT READ IF MATURE THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

Feel free to skip (mentions of marks and bruises in future chapters, Eliza losing her voice)

~~~~~~~~

I wrapped my legs around his hips as the intensity of the kiss pushed me deeper into the soft mattress. It felt like our mouths were continuing their fight, but this time, not with words but with actions. And despite my desperate need for air, I couldn't bring myself to break the kiss.

I gasped into his mouth, my back losing contact with the bed as I was suddenly pressed against the hard wall instead. My legs and arms remained wrapped around him, providing my only source of support in this newfound position.

I knew one thing, and that was enough knowledge for me to go with whatever was happening. I was about to get thrown around, bruised and used, and I couldn't be happier about it.

"Use your safe word if you need it," he warned, and I knew already that it was gonna get good, "and try to behave so you won't need it."

I tilted my head with a devilish smile, and he didn't appreciate my reaction very much. He probably wanted to hear me speak, and I, aware of it, decided not to.

Clay let go of my thighs, making me slide down the wall and land on my feet. Without farther explanations, in literal seconds, he practically ripped my clothes off, leaving me standing infront of him naked, wondering why he was fully clothed.

To erase my question, I gripped the hem of his shirt and tried to pull it off, but he roughly grabbed my wrists and squeezed them, "Did I fucking let you?"

Earlier, he had been correct about my attitude, cause I should've known better than to roll my eyes at his words. It resulted in my bones almost snapping in his grip. And at that moment, I thought to myself, 'Oh shit, he wasn't joking.'

"Can I?" The words almost stuck to my mouth from how much I didn't want to say them, but I wanted him bad enough to lose control over my mouth.

"I don't know, it's worth trying," He let go of my wrists, giving me the impression that I had the permission, and he was just mocking me. But as I tried to grab his shirt again, he pushed my hands away, "No, you can't."

My hand tightened into a fist, my state of being naked infront of him while he didn't have a single piece of clothing missing from his body making me feel extra vulnerable. And that's exactly how he wanted me to feel.

A sense of excitement washed over me as I watched his hands travel to his belt, unbuckling it at an agonizingly slow pace. I expected him to place it on the bed, but to my surprise, he held it firmly in his hand.

"Turn around," his command caught me off guard, causing my breath to hitch. I only realized I was taking too long when his hands landed on my shoulders and forcefully rotated my body, pressing my chest against the cold wall.

"What-" I barely whispered, feeling his breath tickle my shoulder.

His mouth attacked the bare skin, supposedly to distract me from the fact that he was in the process of getting my wrists behind my back, secured together with the belt. I couldn't help but release a soft moan at the realization of how badly I wanted him.

"Ooh, you're liking this?" I felt him press against my back, his hand coming in contact with my stomach briefly before traveling farther down, "You little slut." I whimpered as two of his fingers pressed to my clit, "Could've asked me nicely to fuck you, but you just had to be difficult."