Part 18

*Thor and YN plan out their shopping day and drive to Target first*

Thor: this place is bigger than I thought. There is so many things to buy.

YN: okay before you go running off let's grab some carts first.

Thor: okay where are we going first?

YN: we must hit the Pop-Tart aisle we have to get Pop-Tarts!

* after getting Pop-Tarts they split up and do some shopping a little bit later they meet up again*

Thor: then you are a little Pop-Tart I was looking for you to show you what I got.

YN: holy moly Big Pop-Tart. Is that a big screen TV an air fryer a drink fridge a PlayStation 5 and a whole bunch of games in your cart?

Thor: yes it is. I've been wanting a TV in my room and Peter and Ned has gotten me into video games so I must have a game system of my own.

YN: and what about the air fryer and the drink fridge?

Thor: well I need something to put my Asgardian ale in my room and keep it cold and the air fryer just fascinates me and how it can cook so many different types of things.

YN: you're really just a big child at heart. It's absolutely adorable.

Thor: well thank you. What did you get?

YN: just some jewelry, a new bathrobe, bath and beauty stuff, 10 pairs of shoes, LED lights for my room, a couple squishmallows and some school supplies

Thor: I want LED lights for my room can you watch the cart I'll be right back *runs off*

Wanda: *laughs* look at this Nat four full carts of stuff.

Nat: oh I can see that Wands. YN how in the hell are you going to fit all this stuff in the car?

YN: I don't know I'll figure it out cuz we still got more shopping to do if I have to play Tetris with the car and the stuff I will.

Wanda: that's hilarious as that would be to watch you do that you can put some of the stuff in our car too. Now are we going to talk about the full cart full of Pop-Tarts.

YN: what we could not leave a single Pop-Tart behind don't judge us.

* They all finished their shopping. YN gets a very cute dress for her date. And they all have lunch before heading back to the compound.*

YN: We're back bitches!

Tony: ha ha very funny.  Is this everything you bought?

YN: Not even close dad. There's a ton more.

Tony: Do I even want to know the damage of how much you spent?

YN: nothing too bad just spent about 10 grand in total. But to help smooth things over I got you your favorite whiskey. So do you forgive me?

Tony: *takes the bottle and pours himself a drink* you are so lucky you're my daughter.

YN: I know.  Why do you think I keep doing it?  *smirks*

Loki: Well brother did you have fun?

Thor: Yes lots. I would like to do it again.

YN: Of course. We can make it a regular thing cause that was a blast.

Tony:  Your outings better not cost 10 grand each time or actually just might give me a heart attack.