Part 21

Pietro: you look absolutely stunning this evening.

YN: well thank you. And you are looking very handsome yourself.

Pietro: are you ready to go princess?

YN: yeah I am let me grab my coat and we can get out of here speedy

* they get in the car and head to the carnival

Pietro: I hope you like carnivals.

YN: I love them. My favorite things are the ferris wheel and the funnel cakes.

Pietro: The rides are my favorite. Let's go have some fun.

* they go on some rides and play some games YN wins a blue teddy bear for Pietro and he wins her a huge unicorn*

YN: it's so fluffy *starts jumping up and down doing a happy dance* thank you I love it

Pietro: you're so silly princess. Let's go get some funnel cake and then go on the ferris wheel.

* they talk well they enjoy some funnel cakes and they share their first kiss on the top of the ferris wheel overlooking the city

YN: I had a really great time tonight *seductively starts touching his chest * would you like to finish this night with your head between my legs?

Pietro: I think that's a fantastic idea and I'll make sure to go nice and slow

YN: I hope you're ready because I can go all night.

* he picks her up and takes her to his bedroom. They start making out and undressing each other. He lays her on the bed planting kisses from her neck all the way down before spreading her legs and takes her to pleasure town*

YN: oh my God your tongue feels so amazing don't stop. *She arches her back and moans*

Pietro:  mmm you taste so good. *he licks her swollen pussy lips and sucks on her clit*

YN: mmmmm right there *humps his face*

Pietro:  I love how wet you are but I want to make you cum all over my face.

*Pietro slids two fingers inside her and begins fingering her. YN wildly squirms *

YN: fuck yes right there don't stop. Finger Me Harder harder *pushes his face in between her legs* suck my clit while you fuck me *moans* I'm about to cum

Pietro: yes princess come all over my face

YN: *screams and cums* mmm now it's my turn the pleasure with my mouth

Pietro: *moans* you are a goddess with that mouth of yours damn. You're making my Cock so hard. Keep sucking princess.

* she sucks his cock vigorously with one hand while she spits on it getting it nice and wet. With the other hand she's squeezes and plays with his balls. Then he grabs her hair and shoves all of his 8 and 1/2, 2 inch thick deep down her throat making her choke.*

Pietro: you're such a dirty little slut. Do you want me to fuck you? I want you to beg.

YN: *in a begging voice* please fuck me please fuck this dirty little whore. I want you to stretch out my tight little pussy.

* he lays on her back and puts her legs behind your head and slides into her deeply pounding away making her scream with pleasure. After several long hours multiple positions and several orgasms later they collapse in bed exhausted.*

Pietro: I'm not saying this just to be saying this but holy shit that was the best sex I have ever had. No one has ever been able to make me feel exhausted before.

YN: and no one's ever made my whole body feel like complete utter jello and tingly or make me have multiple orgasms so congrats speedy

Pietro: does this mean we can have some more casual hookups?

YN: if you make me feel like this every single time then hell yeah

* the next morning she grabs her clothes goes back to her room showers and changes before going to Loki's room*

YN: * jumps on him and shakes him* wake up wake up wake up

Loki: ugh Get off and go away

YN: absolutely not it is time to get up, so get your ass up!

Loki: why are you annoying me at 7 in the morning?!

YN: because it's our hangout day. We're going to the Renaissance Festival so you need to get up and get ready because we got a long drive ahead.

Loki: you couldn't pick something that started later could you?

YN: nope I couldn't so if you don't get up I'm just going to keep annoying you. *Grabs the pillow and starts smacking him with it*

Loki: okay okay I'm up! Now would you kindly get off me please. You are such a little menace, you know that?

YN: *gets off of him* I know and I'm very proud of it now I will see you downstairs for breakfast mischief love you

Loki: yeah yeah I love you too little menace now get out of my room *throws a pillow at her*

YN: I'm going I'm going. But if you are not downstairs in 30 minutes I will be coming back up here and drag you out of bed myself. *She leaves*

Loki: *sighs* she's going to be the absolute death of me. *gets out of bed*

Vision: good morning Ms Stark.

YN: good morning vision. How are you?

Vision: I am well. Would you like to help Wanda and I make breakfast?

YN: yeah sure why not.

Wanda: based on the smile on your face and the glow that you have, guessing last night went well.

YN: my lips are sealed.  Now hand me an apron.