part 30

Ms Wayne: you know it's not polite to eavesdrop on people's conversations. That was very naughty of you.

Jeremiah: I do apologize. But I am glad to know where you are. Or else I might have gone mad worrying about your safety.

Ms Wayne: it's very sweet of you worrying about me but I'm truly safe and sound. There's less crime here in The Avengers seem like very protective and nice people. So please don't worry okay.

Jeremiah: I will try not to but it's hard not to. But now that you're out of Gotham your brother has amped up picking fights of me and that's on top of Jerome's antics. It's becoming very annoying.

Ms Wayne: sorry my brother is being more of a prick to you than usual. I feel bad I'm not there to help calm the situation.

Jeremiah: it's not your fault. You know me I will always figure out a way. All that matters is you're okay. So what do you think about New York?

Ms Wayne: New York is very beautiful. I wish you and Ecco we're here with me.

Jeremiah: me too. But we will see each other again. May I text and call you from time to time?

Ms Wayne: of course you can. I would really like that Jeremiah. Please don't tell Jerome anything. I don't trust him.

Jeremiah: I won't say a word I promise.

Ms Wayne: thank you. Hey I have to go finish unpacking and it's hang out with some new friends. Don't get into too much trouble.

Jeremiah: I will try my best. Have fun. Bye for now.

* over the next hour and a half Ms Wayne unpacks and thinks about what might be going on back in gotham. Ms Wayne is startled out of her thoughts by a knock on the door*

Yn: hey are you ready for your tour?

Ms Wayne: yeah I am

Yn: cool and you're more than welcome to ask me any questions.

* YN shows Ms Wayne around the compound finally stopping into Tony's lab, where they see Peter*

Yn: Ms Wayne this is Peter Parker or Spidey boy. Peter this is Ms Wayne.

Peter: hello it's very nice to meet you. FYI it's Spider-Man not Spidey boy.

Ms Wayne: good to know *Chuckles* so what are you working on?

Peter: oh my suit. I'm making improvements on it. Want to see?