Part 31

Ms Wayne: sure *he shows her his suit design* very impressive Peter. Do you have a suit yn?

Yn: I do actually. Mine is still in the design phase. I couldn't settle on a color scheme and an aesthetic.

Ms Wayne: I could help you I was that if you moonlight. I do have a really good fashion sense.

Yn: really are you sure? I would love that but I didn't want to bore you. I want you to have fun and enjoy your time here.

Ms Wayne: to me this is fun. And we can still explore the city later.

Peter: come on sis it would be nice to have the company and I do miss hanging out and building stuff.

Yn: all right all right pulls up her suit design this is what we have to work with.

* the three of them work on the suits. Laughing and talking. A couple of hours passed and suddenly Loki teleports behind yn and scares her*

Yn: *materializes brass knuckles and punches him in the side* damn it Mischief you know better than the sink up on me like that!

Loki: holding his side brass knuckles really little Menace brass knuckles?

Yn: what I'm still learning to control my new power. Be lucky it wasn't something pointy. And if you do that again I'm telling Mom . are you okay?

Loki: yeah I'll be fine and don't you dare tell Mom. I see your training is paying off because your punches are getting a lot harder.

Yn: good now what do you want mischief?

Loki: I was told to find you three because everyone is waiting to go hang out and have lunch.

Yn: shit I forgot guess we lost track of time. Will be up in a few minutes after we clean up.

Loki: *telepathically* oh sis your lover boys are all looking for you as well.

Yn: *telepathically* can you please tell Pietro Netflix and chill is still on for tonight, Steve that we are having an art museum date tomorrow, Bucky if he wants what happened this morning to happen again he needs to take charge, and Harry tell him no I haven't changed my mind about dinner Friday. Thanks

Loki: *speaks* absolutely not. I refuse to get involved with that craziness. Sorry I love you but not that much.

Yn: *speaks* pretty pretty please *gives puppy dog eyes to him* do this is for me your baby sister.

Loki: ugh fine but after this I am no longer your messenger or you're scheduling secretary. Sometimes you can be quite a pain in the ass little Menace but I love you please