c 5-10

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](6)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Couples holding hands gathered together for a stroll, cyclists stopped after get off work, and the empty intersection during the day became lively at night. At a certain moment, there was noisy news, and they seemed to have been cast a restraining spell, their bodies facing one direction and motionless.

Gu Mingyue turned around, and at the end of the lights, two brightly colored fire trucks were approaching from a distance. The roar of the vehicles was loud, as if they were about to pierce people's eardrums, and a tall building in the distance was filled with black smoke and fierce fire.

In the hot and scorching heat, the slightest flame will lead to a sea of ​​​​fire. I wonder if this is the first fire in Lucheng. Thinking of something, she clicks on the property group. Sure enough, the property information is the best.

The fire was in Jincheng Community. A few minutes ago, someone from a high-rise building threw cigarette butts down, igniting the foam on the balcony on the fourth floor. It is said that the fire has reached the seventh floor. The property management reminded not to pile flammable items on the balcony, especially Bubble confetti.

She remembered that the house that was burned was rented by Qin Baoan. He was not at home tonight because he was working the night shift. Firefighters broke in through the door. There was thick smoke in the house and the walls and furniture were burnt black. The landlord wanted him to compensate. Deposit, ask her to borrow money...

He often bought himself gifts in the live broadcast room, and occasionally formed a team to play games. Gu Mingyue lent him five thousand.

Later, after being imprisoned in the isolation building, she tried countless times to find out who was the person who leaked her information and the evil man came to rob her apartment...

The couple next door, the security guard in the community, the express delivery in the area, takeout...

Countless faces floated by, none of which overlapped with those people.

Bad memories came flooding back, and her head felt like it was going to explode. She covered her head and squatted down, slowly adjusting her breathing. After she recovered, she grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

Qin Baoan was no longer here, and the security room was guarded by an old man. Gu Mingyue's van was not a registered vehicle and had to be registered when entering and exiting. When she scanned the QR code to pay, the old man looked at her several times.