c 176-180

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](176)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

It's already dark outside. From the top floor, you can see the smoke rising from the building in front of you, and there's also a faint light. If you stick your head out, you can see people returning home from get off work. The snow is white, but it can't cover it. Live the breath of life.

Chapter 98 [VIP] 098 Mutation

On the fourth day after they moved in, Gu Jianguo had already joined the police assistance team and led the team members to patrol the mountains. The patrol covered a wide area. They could go out at dawn and return home after dark.

According to him, there were several gangs of gangsters in the mountains that formed a large scale. They would rob people when they saw them. He took the lead in shouting back several times. However, those people had gained experience, and ordinary threats were useless unless they saw someone. Run over and take action.

This is true in the mountains, but those in the city may be even more fearless.

We collected supplies in the city for the first two days. The government called on everyone to stay at home and not go out unless necessary.

The extreme cold is coming, and the ice layer in the gaps between doors and windows has thickened. Every morning when opening the windows for ventilation, salt must be sprinkled. When going out, ice shards only hit the face, and several people in the building had their faces injured.

When dozens or hundreds of people wearing supermarket employee uniforms came up from the mountain carrying baskets, Gu Mingyue was shoveling hard on the snow.

Xiao Jinhua and Zhou Hui also wanted to help, but they had frostbite on the palms and backs of their hands. She went out to do errands during the day, and Xiao Jinhua and Zhou Huiguang started sewing. Within a few hours, the frostbite appeared, and it became a large red area. The medicine is not gone yet.

Seeing the long queue, she straightened up and took a look.

The team at the front was carrying baskets, and dozens of uniformed policemen behind were supporting the truck compartment. The policeman at the front shouted with a loudspeaker: "It's time to collect supplies, it's time to collect supplies. Everyone stood in front of the building, and after signing in, lined up to receive the supplies. Supplies."

Everyone has heard about the situation in Xincheng. There has been no movement for two days. They thought the policies of the two sides were different. Now that they saw the team transporting supplies, they ran out of the room happily.