c 231-235

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](231)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Why are you asking? I was always too good to her in the past and made her lawless." The man blushed and his neck was thick. He took a bottle of wine from somewhere and poured it into his mouth.

The woman rushed over to grab it, "Drink less."

"Why are you keeping it if you don't drink? Are you taking advantage of her shabby friends?"

When the bottle was empty, he smashed it against the wall. "This is a fucking natural disaster. I don't want to live anymore."

"What are you talking about?" the woman cried, "We are fine working in the factory, but look at the people outside who are more or less unemployed..."

"It's boring."

"Aren't you still here with me?" the woman choked, "If you are going to die, I won't be able to live either."

From a rich man to what he is today, even normal people can't accept it. Xiao Jinhua sighed and said nothing more.

Gu Mingyue heard the message. After going upstairs, she asked Zhao's mother in a low voice, "Has the bank completely abandoned it?"

It is well known that the banking system collapsed. Although the money cannot be withdrawn, everyone still has expectations, including going through the loan procedures to buy a house here.

Where did the fifth floor get the news?

"I have to ask that."

In the past few days, she had been asking Zhao Cheng and others about their mission at home, and didn't pay much attention to other things.

Bank abandonment cannot be restored, which is great for families with debts, but it is a huge shock to families with savings, because they are looking forward to getting their money back and living their previous lives. It can no longer be achieved.

Starting from scratch is an opportunity for those who have nothing, and a travesty for those who have achieved a little success.

Mother Zhao was also curious about this and turned around to go to her home. Just as she turned around, a rapid whistle suddenly sounded in the distance.

The messy footsteps came from the top of the mountain.

Gu Mingyue's heart tightened, "Go home first."