c 66-70

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](66)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Some of the corpses were infested with maggots. When the corpses were retrieved, the maggots crawled out and he vomited on the spot.

To be honest, this job is not something ordinary people can’t do.

Gu Mingyue smelled the smell of alcohol on his body. He must have been sprayed with alcohol when he came back. "Are there many corpses?"

"More." Gu Jianguo sniffed his collar, "Is there any hot water? I'll take a shower."

"have."

After the people in the building came back, Xiao Jinhua boiled two pots of water for Gu Jianguo to take a bath.

The shower was unavailable and could only be washed with buckets of hot water. Gu Mingyue found a bucket to catch the rainwater on the balcony. Gu Jianguo saw sweat on her forehead and said, "Just rest, I'll do it."

"You find your clothes and I'll bring you some water."

The work of salvaging the body was obviously very tiring. After dinner, Gu Jianguo fell asleep sitting on the sofa. Xiao Jinhua was a little worried, "I won't let your dad go until tomorrow."

"Dad said it was okay."

There were five people on the fishing boat used to salvage the corpses. Three people carried the corpses to the boat, and two people were responsible for packing the bags. The two exchanged it when they were young.

There were a lot of corpses on the first day, so we must be in a hurry. Wouldn’t those who came back from doing the census be tired?

Compared with this, Gu Mingyue was more worried about people in the building changing their minds and bringing in relatives and friends.

The government said that except for the four people who were allocated to the nearest place, they either went to Fangshan or other government resettlement sites. How could everyone feel better after seeing their relatives and friends who were suffering?

After these few days, those relatives and friends realized that moral kidnapping was useless, so they directly used money to seduce him.

The payment is per capita, 2,000 per person, plus government subsidies. Taking in a relative will cost at least 3,000 per month, or 9,000 for three people. Who wouldn’t be tempted?