c 11-15

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](11)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

At the bottom of the big bag, red hundred-dollar bills were folded into triangles and tucked into the corners.

She quickly grabbed the big bag, her voice trembling with excitement, "I just said young people are careless..."

With trembling hands, she slowly opened the triangle and counted while flattening the folds, "One...two...three..."

Three.

She grinned and happily said to the person opposite, "Three hundred."

At that time, Gu Mingyue's van had already passed the traffic light at the intersection.

The shop has been cleaned up, the cartons on the floor have been replaced, and the water used to wash the meat has been poured into the underground pipes covered with iron bars. Except for the fishy smell that cannot be eliminated, no one will think much about it.

After selling a few more dresses, Gu Mingyue returned to the apartment first.

High-heeled shoes and skirts sell well, and many people ask about the price of bags, but few pay for them.

Of course, among the many messages, the one who accused her of selling fake goods was the most eloquent, and the words were lacking, which was exactly the same as the content of the previously blocked account.

She suspected that the other party had changed his account because the ID was a string of letters. How could a normal person use this?

Gu Mingyue continued to block him.

When entering the basement, Gu Mingyue glanced at the security room.

The old man was not here, so Qin Baoan was replaced.

He sat on the black artificial leather chair, frowning, staring at the display screen in front of him in trance.

The van was rented, and information had to be registered before entering and exiting. Gu Mingyue waited for a few seconds and honked the horn.

The people inside looked as if they were awake from a dream. When they looked in, their faces were full of displeasure, but when they saw Gu Mingyue, their smiles brightened.

"Mingyue, why is it you?"

He glanced at the car.

Gu Mingyue understood his look.