c 46-50

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](46)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

If the rain doesn't stop, their whole family will have no choice but to move to the temporary rescue center on the mountain.

Thinking of this, he looked at the others and said, "It's better to have a higher floor."

The curly-haired aunt knew about his family's situation and asked, "How's it going outside?"

"The government is doing its best to organize rescue, but the affected area is too large and the government has insufficient manpower. It has begun to recruit paid volunteers." The son-in-law asked him not to say too much on the phone. People everywhere were panicked. If the government wants to organize rescue, it must also Control public opinion to avoid causing panic. Everyone's doubts will aggravate the government's work.

He told the curly-haired aunt, "If your house is really flooded, you can come and stay at my house. If my house is also flooded, go to the rescue center."

With these words, the curly-haired aunt's heart fell into reality, and her attitude softened completely, "I don't want to curse, the house is so smelly, I feel like vomiting when I smell it. Please be more tolerant during this critical period."

"I understand, I understand."

When Gu Mingyue and the others arrived, everyone was already in a happy mood. The mother and daughter didn't look around. Xiao Jinhua covered her granddaughter's feet, "You know you can't use the toilet when you go home?"

Children with poor memory will subconsciously go to the toilet when they need to urinate.

Gu Mingyue: "The weather is cold, let Xiaomeng wear diapers."

"OK."

There were still two bags of diapers at home. Gu Xiaomeng was not happy at first. Gu Mingyue gave her a box of potato chips, and she concentrated on eating the potato chips without caring about anything else.

Before she could react, Xiao Jinhua put on a diaper on her, took out two potato chips and left, "Save some for brother."

It's not good to eat too much of this stuff. If Gu Mingyue hadn't bought it, she would have thrown it away.

Speaking of this, she frowned again. The trash cans in the community were washed away by the rain. What should I do if I throw away the trash?

Chapter 32 [VIP] 032 The second day of the end of the world