c 31-35

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](31)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"That's an Internet celebrity in our community, hired by the property management..."

The woman seemed to remember, "Oh oh oh, the one her dad said she had depression?"

Gu Mingyue: "..."

Her dad's mouth, really, it was just good luck that it hadn't been sewn up for so many years.

The woman's voice was a bit loud, so the woman with a round head holding her hand covered her mouth and said, "Keep your voice down."

"Why should you keep your voice down? She suffers from depression and people all over the world sympathize with her. I am about to die and no one sympathizes with me. We are both women. Why is there such a big gap?"

The two of them had no lighting, no stars and no moon. Gu Mingyue could only see a blurry figure. The two entered the third building. Within half a minute, a light came on on the right side of the dark fourth floor. It should be the newly divorced person from 401. .

She knew that 401 was revealed by someone in the property group. In addition to the property group, each building in the community had its own small group. 401 found out one day that she was dragged into the property group of the villa in Area A, and it reminded her that there were only two friends in the group. One was the one who dragged her into the group, and the other was her husband, and her husband’s nickname in the group was so-and-so husband.

So-and-so is the mistress.

401 was furious and went to the villa area to make a big fuss. It was said that it even made the local news. If the commotion was like this, the couple would definitely get divorced. 401’s house belonged to her, and the villa was written under the name of the mistress. After the divorce, her husband Moved over.

Gu Mingyue didn't remember that Gu Jianguo was familiar with her, and that he knew her well enough to talk about her condition.

After watering, she folded the water pipes and stacked them back in place, turned off the valve as Xiao Jinhua taught, and then closed the door and locked it.

The smell of hot pot in the living room was a bit stronger because the air conditioner was on and the windows could not be opened. Gu Xiaoxuan was so spicy that he drank water and his lips were red and swollen. Zhou Hui said, "Don't eat it if it is spicy. Be careful of diarrhea."