c 51-55

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](51)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"If they don't even do anything to give us some rice, what do you care about them doing?"

"After this incident, your brother-in-law and the others probably won't have any contact with us."

Even if he didn't like his brother-in-law, Gu Jianguo was still a little disappointed because of this sudden situation. He asked Gu Mingyue, "Is what you just said true?"

Let Uncle Xiao and the others come and stay?

Gu Mingyue whispered, "Of course it's a lie. Dad, look at the situation. The rain will not subside even after the heavy rain stops. There is nothing wrong with being selfish."

"I'm afraid your mother will be sad."

"I told mom."

Xiao Jinhua had already prepared dinner. There was no need for gas, so she cooked a pot of rice.

Sausage, bacon, corn, ham, steamed rice with some soy sauce and salt.

After a day out, she was very hungry. Gu Mingyue ate two whole bowls without even a grain of rice left in the bowl.

Gu Jianguo ate four bowls and praised Xiao Jinhua while placing his chopsticks, "Your cooking skills are getting better and better."

Xiao Jinhua scolded him, "Don't try to trick me into cooking."

After eating hot pot for several days, she suddenly switched to rice. Everyone would eat two more bowls. Xiao Jinhua didn't think she was a good cook. She asked Gu Jianguo, "Why have you been gone for so long?"

"When I came back, I met two young men who fainted. I helped them."

The ones who fainted were the firefighters. Gu Jianguo could not pretend that he had not seen them and sent them home before coming back.

"How is Yangyang?"

"I didn't see anyone." Gu Jianguo said, "Your sister-in-law was crying and scolding. We came back after delivering the medicine."

"She doesn't speak nicely, but she has a good heart."

Gu Jianguo rarely choked, "You will ask them later if they have gone to Fangshan?"

Xiao Jinhua called Uncle Xiao twice, both of which showed that she was on a call. She called her aunt again, but the signal was still busy. She was worried, "Is something going to happen?"