c 196-200

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](196)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Jianguo held his hand and spoke sincerely, "Ze Hao, this is a problem for you. If you have to finish it, I will give you pepper."

Eating chili peppers can warm you up in the winter, something Gu Jianguo doesn’t give you.

Li Zehao's mouth twitched. Not many people could stand his deviled peppers. "Uncle, I'll help you find the address. If you report the crime, go to the police station yourself."

The police station is on the mountain, and it only takes a few minutes to walk. Gu Jianguo nodded solemnly, "How many years can they sentence you?"

Ibaraki's new law does not include rumors. Li Zehao answered truthfully, "Seven days at most."

Seven days is too short. Gu Jianguo moved his lips and said, "The day after tomorrow, when you go out, call me and I will go with you."

"good."

On the morning of the eighth day of the lunar month, Gu Jianguo got up early, ignoring the roaring wind, and went downstairs with Li Zehao with his face glowing red.

A couple on the fifth floor shoveled snow and recognized the person. His eyes were not eyes and nose, but he said, "Take good care of your daughter from now on. If you talk nonsense again, don't blame me for being rude!"

The two of them saw Li Zehao standing beside him, apologizing with a smile on his face.

Gu Jianguo raised his head and put his hand on Li Zehao's shoulder in a friendly manner, with the face of a villain who was triumphant.

After the two of them walked away, the woman on the fifth floor straightened up and whispered at Gu Jianguo's back, "If it weren't for a natural disaster, I wouldn't even be able to carry my daughter's shoes!"

"They have connections, so we can only accept our defeat. You can talk about it when we get home. Today is different from the past, and we can no longer be willful..."

"We also have connections in the government, so why are we worried about his family?"

The strong wind picked up snow slag on the ground and sprayed it into the woman's mouth, making her even more depressed.

She had a friend and nephew in the fire station. She knew why the Zhao family and the Gu family had a good relationship. Zhao Cheng borrowed an assault boat from the Gu family in the name of the fire brigade and used it in private. He helped relatives, friends and colleagues do many things, so he felt sorry for the Gu family. Be grateful.