c 76-80

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](76)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"I don't know." During the critical period, it shouldn't be as strict as before. It's just that the house is sold, what will happen to the tenants inside?

Soon, 2701 gave her the answer.

The corridor is very quiet during the day. The card game on the fourteenth floor has long since dispersed. Except for the elderly and children, everyone else has signed up as a volunteer.

There is firewood and wild vegetables in the mountains, and the government is relaxed. People in the building often bring back private goods, and it is no problem to burn firewood and cook a meal in four or five days.

With the addition of wild vegetables, you won't starve to death.

Therefore, when there was an unusual noise in the corridor, everyone leaned against the window and looked downstairs.

The assault boat drove over from the third building, and went back and forth several times to the wardrobe, sofa, coffee table and dining table.

People in other buildings craned their necks to look.

Someone yelled, "Who is it?"

Someone from Building 4 answered, "The rich people in the villas in Area A seem to have bought a house in Building 5."

Area a is a townhouse with no shops on the ground floor. The terrain is lower than area b, so it floods very quickly.

"Which company is it from?" someone asked again.

"401, his family owns a furniture factory."

Area b is not big, and the slightest gossip is everywhere. When it comes to 401, who doesn't know that the man has a mistress, and he also bought a villa for the mistress, and he can go back to whichever home he wants.

"Isn't he divorced? Why did he come out of the third building?"

"Isn't Area A flooded? He and the mistress moved back, and they lived on the 18th floor after 401 was flooded." The people in the fourth building were like paparazzi, saying conscientiously, "When people are rich, they can be generous. "

I lived on the 18th floor for more than half a month and gave them 50,000 yuan, and it was still in cash.

With this money, the whole family on the 18th floor has never signed up as a volunteer.