c 61-65

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](61)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Chapter 37 [VIP] 037 Fishing for bodies and trash

The Gu family's generator was placed in the fire escape. She was worried that others would keep an eye on her motor oil and diesel, so she would run quietly several times a day, and her neighbors across the door also became nervous.

"Mingyue, do you still have enough diesel?"

The old-fashioned generator she bought consumes a lot of fuel. Yesterday, it was half full, but now it feels much less.

She and her husband are old and sleep with the electric blanket on at night. Logically speaking, they don't use much oil.

"There's not much left." Gu Mingyue obviously wouldn't tell her the truth. Before the rainstorm, others were frantically grabbing supplies in markets and supermarkets, and she secretly bought a few bottles of engine oil and diesel.

Her home also has alcohol lamps and cartridge gas bottles, so she doesn't have to worry about cooking in a short period of time.

The man didn't know the situation of her family and said with a sad face, "What will we do in the future?"

During the two days when the temperature has just cooled down, you shouldn't waste oil by leaving the lamp on in the morning and evening.

"If you really can't go to the mountains to collect firewood." Gu Mingyue hinted to the people in the building last time. At present, everyone has not opened up too much of a gap, and they can still accept it psychologically. If they wait a few days, there will be insufficient supplies. People's moods will change.

Jealousy, distortion, and disdain for others.

For her own safety, she deliberately reminded everyone to stock up on firewood, but no one seemed to take it seriously.

"Who knows how to burn firewood at home? No, I'll call and ask where they can buy diesel and gas tanks..."

Small and medium-sized companies in Ibaraki have been flooded, and large companies have been taken over by the government. Without clear instructions, no major actions will be taken.

It is estimated that someone reported the situation. In the evening, a kayak carrying volunteers arrived. Communication was not convenient, so the volunteers went door to door to deliver government notices.