c 321-325

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](321)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Even in the battle just now, the government failed to completely kill those people.

"Where do the people in Huifeng Village live?" Gu Mingyue took out a map from her inner pocket and asked him to point to the location.

Li Zehao poked the area to the left of the green line with his index finger, "The information given by R base is here. The government has suspicions and is investigating."

The words of Base R cannot be trusted. If you know yourself and your enemy, you will never be in danger. The base government sent people to find them.

"When will those people come back?"

"Hard to say."

Zhao’s mother interrupted, “Isn’t it Zhao Cheng who is leading the team?”

Li Zehao shook his head, but his eyes flickered. Gu Mingyue immediately knew that Zhao Cheng was the leader and covered for him, "Zhao Cheng is the director and wants to take charge of the overall situation. At this time, the captain of the armed police team should lead the team. "

The armed police have rich combat experience and are more suitable than Zhao Cheng.

Mother Zhao did not relax, but was extremely entangled, "As a mother, I hope that my son is safe, but he has his own responsibilities and missions, and I don't know whether to dissuade him."

Zhao Cheng is a son, and others are also sons of their parents. They can sacrifice, why can't Zhao Cheng?

This is what my husband often said before his death. The credibility of the government has plummeted in recent years. When everything is related to the government, people feel that the government is manipulating public opinion and bullying people. Some incidents have not been investigated clearly. The people have concluded that the government is doing nothing and shielding related households. If one day the government's reputation in the hearts of the people can be reversed, there is nothing to worry about shedding a little blood.

So that night, the husband who could have escaped chose to go back and save his colleagues.

In his heart, he would rather fight to the end with his colleagues than live in idleness.

She doesn't want Zhao Cheng to be as pedantic and stubborn as her husband, Han Xin to endure the humiliation, and Gou Jian to suffer hardships while living on a salary. Only when a person is alive can he have hope of revenge.