c 361-365

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](361)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Xiaomeng obediently took off her shoes and stood in the corner, scratched her hair and said, "Auntie, I want to take a nice shower."

"good."

After washing, her hair was soft and flowing. The little girl took it and smelled it, then lay on the bed and fell asleep within a few dozen seconds.

Gu Xiaoxuan shouted that he was not tired, and after taking a bath, he complained that he was sleepy. Gu Jianguo cleaned up the dirty clothes and washed clothes for him, "If you are sleepy, go to bed."

The government's charging equipment is estimated to be insufficient. Starting from Xinglong Town, if there are stars, we will rush on the road and if there are no stars, we will rest. If we are not lucky, we have to rest for many days. People are so idle that they are almost going moldy. But now that there are classes to kill time, people don't feel boring.

It may be related to the rising temperature. There are more small animals on the road.

People can occasionally perform tooth sacrifices to avoid the topic of death, and life is still fulfilling.

On the way, we encountered several more autumn rains, and the leaves of some trees almost fell off. People swept the leaves early and stored them so that they would not run out of firewood.

When the sweet potatoes in Gu Mingyue's space matured, people also found sweet potatoes and yams in the fields.

The sweet potatoes are no longer red at all, the yams are also black, and the persimmons and chestnuts in the mountains have all mutated into black.

People's teeth are gradually turning black, and it may be because they don't brush their teeth. The teacher in the manual class taught how to make a toothbrush, but not many people pay attention to the health of their gums.

On this day, when Gu Mingyue applied black foundation to her niece, she bared her teeth, revealing two rows of white teeth and asked, "Auntie, do you need to apply it on your teeth too?"

"Don't paint your teeth."

She didn't stock up on dark chocolate, so it would be a waste to use it on something like this.

The little girl said, "Will other people take my white teeth?"

Some children's teeth are black, and the little girl is a little scared.