c 151-155

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](151)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Xiaoxuan pressed close to her, and Gu Xiaomeng also squeezed to the front, saying in a childlike voice, "I'm afraid, Xiaomeng is afraid."

Xiao Jinhua didn't know what happened in the living room, so she scolded Gu Jianguo, "Your dad is the most exaggerated. How can a child not be frightened by him?"

She coaxed her granddaughter, "Grandpa came back and grandma told him that mommy is sick and will be contagious. Don't get close to her."

"Mom, take the medicine." The little girl twisted her face with a painful expression, "Just take the medicine and you'll be fine."

"Okay, grandma will give mom the medicine." Xiao Jinhua took the temperature gun and took a test. "You don't have a fever just now. Where have you been? How did you end up like this?"

Gu Mingyue asked the last question.

"It's over there at the police station." Gu Mingyue looked at the time. It was five-thirty, and it was completely dark. She said, "Did you not cook the rice? Tear two packets of tomato ingredients, boil them and eat them."

She was a little tired and had no energy to wash rice and stir-fry vegetables. The meat and vegetables were ready-made and she could cook them on the stove.

Xiao Jinhua was worried that Zhou Hui's high fever would not go down and she would not have time to prepare dinner, so she said, "Just eat like that, talk to Teacher Lu..."

She bought tomato seasoning packets in Lucheng market, along with dozens of packets of Bobo chicken seasoning, steamed pork seasoning, pickled fish, spicy fish, rattan, pepper and fish seasoning. She didn’t know about space at home, except for the ingredients in the refrigerator. She didn't even dare to take out the fat intestines, crucian carp, and geese.

As soon as they poured the seasoning into the pot, the two greedy people moved around with small stools, "Auntie, when can we eat it?"

"It's still early." Gu Mingyue put the blanched beef and mutton into the pot and asked them if they were cold.

They both shook their heads and said, "The air conditioner is on in the room."

Thinking that the air conditioner was not turned off when he came out, Gu Xiaoxuan called to Gu Xiaomeng, "Sister, go to the bedroom and turn off the air conditioner."