c 136-140

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](136)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Mingyue, I know what you mean. Although she is my biological sister, she has her own family now. I have no obligation to support her."

Gu Mingyue interjected, "We bought a new house in Fangshanhoushan, and the procedures have been completed."

When Zhao Cheng came to pick up things that day, he took them to complete all relevant procedures, Building 9, 701.

Zhou Hui can't keep up with her rhythm. Shouldn't we talk about Sister Zhou? Why are we talking about the house again?

"Sister Zhou hasn't come up with the down payment for so many years. If she knew that we bought a new house, she would feel unbalanced. You know that the qualifications for buying houses there are very strict. I'm afraid that she will report us."

The name of Gu Jianguo is written on the house. According to the traditional thinking of the older generation, the house should be left to his son.

Since it belongs to Gu Qi, it belongs to Zhou Hui.

Sister Zhou is afraid that she will go crazy with jealousy.

Zhou Hui clicked her tongue and did not deny the matter, "It's best not to let her know."

Sister Zhou is really capable of reporting this matter.

"I thought I would tell you after the decoration is completed, but the decoration price has increased several times. We have to find materials for decoration ourselves..."

The 10th floor wanted to seal the window, but at first he wanted 200,000, and then he asked for 450,000. The 10th floor was so angry that he called the Industry and Commerce Bureau to report him. The Industry and Commerce Bureau reminded him to consume wisely without even mentioning the consequences of punishment. The 10th floor was so angry. Chongchong hung up the phone and vowed to keep the balcony open for the rest of his life and never seal it again.

Zhou Hui knew this, "House prices are good recently, and rough houses can be rented at a good price."

There is no need to go through as much trouble as last night.

"With such a strong wind, we have to install doors and windows for people..."

Thinking about it, Zhou Hui said, "Then let's continue digging at night. There are many of us, so we can dig something in two nights at most."