c 166-170

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](166)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"What can Grandma Ruijie do that goes too far?" Sister Zhou raised her voice, "You just helped her speak without asking. Huihui, what kind of ecstasy soup did they feed you? You don't know about your sister-in-law? She has been there since she was a child. If you have good grades, are good-looking, and have a smooth career, you won’t be able to hear any bad words.”

Zhou Hui didn't want to hear what she said, "Then tell me what happened."

Sister Zhou evaded the important points and recounted the process over and over again, never mentioning that her mother-in-law refused to leave, "She was too cruel. Grandma Ruijie and I had just finished arguing and she took out the electric baton..."

"Sister, do you think it's easy to cheat if I don't go to work? If Granny Ruijie hadn't said anything, Mingyue would have shocked her?"

"You don't believe me, do you?" Sister Zhou's tone became a little darker.

This trick was used every time, and Zhou Hui's temper got worse. "Grandpa Xiaoxuan said that your mother-in-law and the others took the children there. Sister, Sisi and the others caught a cold. They knew that I had children at home, but they still brought them with them." What's the point of them going? Xiaoxuan feels that he's only happy if he risks them, right?"

Sister Zhou lost her temper after being questioned. Zhou Hui continued, "After going to the supermarket, I went home to cook. Why did you go to my house? It was Wu Xiuli who scolded me just now. Ask her, how can I have a sister-in-law? You shamelessly went to your sister-in-law, sister-in-law’s house to catch the autumn wind!"

Zhou Hui didn't think about the medicine for a while. Sister Zhou had borrowed money from her several times and thought it was a matter of borrowing money.

"Huihui, you have changed." Sister Zhou said softly, "You were not like this before. What happened to Xiuli going to your house? It was Mingyue who hurt people. You didn't question Mingyue, but came to question Xiuli. The purpose of your family!”

Sister Zhou just felt guilty, but now the more she talks, the more reasonable she feels, and her momentum has returned, "Yes, they went to your house to ask if you still have any medicine. The three children have colds and fevers, and they want to be a mother. ‌You don’t have to give up any face to save the children. You also have two children, why can’t you think from others’ perspective?”