c 116-120

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](116)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Um."

She looked at Li Zehao again and asked Zhao Cheng, "Are you from the same community?"

"Um."

Zhao Cheng was also particularly silent today. After giving the things to Li Zehao, he drove away in the assault boat.

He didn't look good, and Gu Mingyue didn't ask him about the base.

After the assault boat left, she asked Li Zehao, who was fixing the quilt, "Why didn't you say you knew Zhao Cheng?"

"What's there to say?"

This tone and demeanor were exactly the same as the staff who picked them up for training yesterday.

She didn't have any grudge against Zhao Cheng, so she spread the paper shells on the boat, rolled up the quilt and folded it into two sides before getting in without saying anything.

As for the hot pot, she didn't cook it. It was too ostentatious and could easily be spotted.

But that was before I saw Bao Baozhu dyeing her hair.

Xiao ‌ went home three times, and brought the lazy people at home, and brought half a bucket of water. He used the rubber boat as a barber shop. Bao Baozhu was a guest, and she was a hairdresser, giving Bao Baozhu a trim. After cutting off her bangs, she applied hair dye cream to Bao Baozhu's hair.

"Sister Gu, do you want to dye your hair? I have short hair and I can't use up a bottle of hair dye." Bao Baozhu asked her with a smile.

Gu Mingyue shook his head.

"Sister Liu's skills are very good. She dyed her hair herself. It's smooth and even. It's so beautiful."