c 291-295

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](291)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Six peaches, one for each person, and one left.

Xiao Jinhua felt guilty, "Do we owe your friend too much?"

Zhao Cheng is the director, and Zhao’s mother and Li Zehao’s food is not as good as theirs.

Gu Mingyue said, "Just don't go out and talk. The superiors are strictly investigating, and you will be punished if you are caught."

"How dare I say that?"

Two days ago, Zhao's mother found an orange peel on Gu Xiaomeng's clothes. She told her that the toy had fallen off. Children's toys were made realistically. There are no children in the Zhao family. I don't know if Zhao's mother believed it or not.

Many people didn't pick peaches. The greedy ones spent money to buy a few to try, while the stingy ones just stood around and made sour remarks.

One family picked four baskets of peaches and sold two baskets for hundreds of dollars. During the night while sleeping, they were so jealous that they smashed all the peaches.

The police were alarmed and asked everyone around them, but they all said they didn't see who did it.

There have been a lot of theft incidents in the past two days. The police said, "Don't think that everything will be fine if it doesn't fall on you. If you don't stand up and speak out when you see the thief, you will face the same thing in the future." , and no one will help you."

The two sons and two sons-in-law of that family are diligent and actively look for food wherever they go.

Fish was stolen from their family too.

Seeing that no one came forward to help me, I decisively carried my travel bag and headed forward.

Later, when they encountered peaches again, they did not pick them back and store them. Instead, they picked their own portions, then smashed them all and threw them on the ground.

Those who came later couldn't even pick peaches.

Spend money to buy it, 50 each‌, the price has increased twenty times.

Scolding them for making dirty money means they won't sell peaches anymore, even if they have money, they won't be able to do anything.

Li Guoan complained to Gu Jianguo, "People are so incompetent that if they hadn't stolen their fish, they wouldn't have done it..."