c 286-290

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](286)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"No."

If a wild dog incident occurs, it will be safer for everyone to walk together.

Gu Mingyue said, "Can people pass through that tunnel?"

"This is located downstream. Even if the tunnel does not collapse, there must be countless garbage piled on the roadside. It will take time to clean up..."

"There is also garbage on the national highway." Gu Mingyue had a disagreement with him, "I think it is safer to take the high speed."

In the dream, Xiao Jinhua and the others set out with the large army and passed through the tunnel safely. Outside the tunnel was a vast grassland, and the road conditions were better than the national highway.

Li Zehao looked at her, "Do you want to go alone?"

"I would like to give you a suggestion. Can you ask the government to go to the tunnel to check the road conditions..."

Gu Jianguo parked his car on the side of the road. The car behind him honked twice. When he noticed that the vehicles in front were turning toward Shuangcheng, he asked Gu Jianguo what was going on.

Gu Jianguo replied, "I don't know."

The car behind stopped, and the car further behind kept a few tens of centimeters away.

Li Zehao looked at her with burning eyes, "Do you know something?"

"Wild dogs are so arrogant on the highway, and the national highway is narrower, so the wild dogs have to be more emboldened?" Gu Mingyue expressed her opinion, "I know that the government has something to do in Shuangcheng, so we can wait here..."

What if we go together and the entire army is wiped out?

"Searchlights are mounted on vehicles. If the government vehicles leave, it will be dark here."

"There are headlights."

Turning on the high beam, the wild dogs did not dare to approach, Gu Mingyue said, "Yongyetian, Ibaraki was occupied by gangsters, and the government organized a large number of manpower to eliminate them. Who knows who lives in Shuangcheng currently? "

She didn't want to take any chances with the government.

Li Zehao thought for a moment and said, "I'll ask."