c 341-345

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](341)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

They were not afraid of the dead. Those who took off their clothes took off their clothes, and those who took off their shoes took off their shoes. These people were left after the flood receded. Their clothes were dusty, but it was not mud. It was more tattered than their clothes. Much better, they also have people downstairs.

There were men and women, all speaking with bad Ibaraki accents.

This accent is not pure, but it shows that for those who have stayed in Ibaraki, Ibaraki also has xenophobic sentiments. During natural disasters, those outsiders who cannot return to Ibaraki actively work hard to learn the Ibaraki dialect in order to integrate into Ibaraki life more quickly.

Take Yang Tao's wife, she has become fluent in Ibaraki dialect in just a few months.

Granny Chen didn't find any useful supplies in the kitchen and wanted to try her luck downstairs.

Her shoes were newly bought at R base and can still be worn, but her coat was badly damaged and could no longer keep her warm.

Uncle Cao was still wiping the bloody gun and asked her to wait.

With the gun in hand, he said with a bright red face, "Let's go together."

As soon as he finished speaking, a gunshot rang out from the building not far away. Uncle Cao was stunned, "What's going on?"

Li Zehao could see the situation on the street, but he couldn't see the situation in the building on the same side at all.

Gu Jianguo frowned, "Is there a dispute over supplies?"

This kind of thing happened often, and he was used to it.

Then there were two more gunshots, and a woman's heartbreaking cry. People who were close ran over to watch the fun. As soon as they got closer, they were grabbed by the arms by several men with arrogant heads and faces. He shouted, "Help..."

Others noticed something was wrong and quickly hid in the building.

People far away asked, "What happened?"

"I don't know..." The people in the building who didn't go out stretched their necks to look around. However, the building protruded two meters outward, and the line of sight was staggered, so it happened that they couldn't see it.