c 141-145

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](141)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Teacher Lu leaned forward and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

"What's the trouble? Try it and see if it tastes right. If it tastes weak, add some salt yourself."

"It's better to eat lightly."

"Just tell me if it's not enough." Xiao Jinhua put away the rope and urged Gu Mingyue and the others to eat first without waiting for Gu Jianguo who called.

No matter where someone died, they had to report it to the epidemic prevention station, which would arrange for someone to transport the body. The person who called Gu Jianguo at this time should be from the epidemic prevention station.

Gu Jianguo nodded and kept saying yes, and at the end he lamented again and again, "There was a fight on the west coast of Hawaii, and two people accidentally fell to death. Several people were killed in the isolation building in the east district, and no one dared to go."

Gu Mingyue served him soup, "Didn't the people in the isolation building escape?"

"Why are you running? It's sealed over there." Gu Jianguo took the bowl. "The government is worried that some infected people may have distorted minds and commit suicide by diving into the water to pollute the water source. The water is covered with nets and sealed with steel plates."

"Is the government ignoring them?"

"Take care of it, but there are not enough medicines, and even the tubes can't control it." Gu Jianguo blew on the oil beads on the soup noodles, "Anyway, that area is not under our control, so we'd better do our part."

The squad leader of the East District told him about the situation in the isolation building. Because of the isolation building, the squad leader of the East District almost lost all his hair, and even got lice, so he borrowed shampoo from him.

Speaking of this, Gu Jianguo looked at his grandson and said, "You have to wash your hair frequently. It's cold and many people have lice in their hair. If you want to grow those things, I'll shave your head."

Gu Xiaoxuan, who was eating seriously, humbly asked, "What are lice?"

"Cockroaches in your hair."

Gu Xiaoxuan: "..."

The Gu family has many buckets and stores several times more water than other families. However, after the blizzard, Xiao Jinhua always felt that there was not enough water. She saved the dishwashing water for the next meal and heated it for later use. The water from the washing machine pipes was mopped in buckets. land.