c 301-305

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](301)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Zhao Cheng: "......"

Li Si dragged the basket over and introduced the guns inside to Gu Mingyue. The submachine gun had many bullets, but it was difficult to aim. In terms of ease of use, it was still necessary.

Gu Mingyue couldn't hold the gun anymore, she put her hands in her pockets, with a thin layer of sweat on her forehead, and asked with great interest, "Are these guns for sale?"

Li Si paused and said, "Sell."

The price is just ridiculous.

Ordinary shooting training camps are free and unlimited, but if you want to take them out, you need to spend a lot of money.

Gu Mingyue asked the price.

Li Si offered a friendly price.

100,000, 100 lead bullets.

If you want to buy a temporary ID card, you need 1 million.

Thinking that she would need money in the future, Gu Mingyue didn't dare to spend cash, "Can I use gold jewelry to pay for it?"

There is a pawn shop at the base. Instead of finding a middleman to make the difference, it is better for both parties to trade jewelry directly.

Li Si glanced at Zhao Cheng, thought for two seconds, and nodded, "Okay."

Gu Mingyue knew that he was selling her this favor because of Zhao Cheng's face. However, having used this kind of gun, she suspected that the guns in the space might be toys.

She has accumulated more than 100,000 yuan in jewelry, but the actual valuation is not up to her.

After agreeing on a time for the transaction, she followed Zhao Cheng and the others back.

It was still the same yellow electric car. She sat in the back and said thank you to Zhao Cheng.

Zhao Cheng said, "No, my mother is riding in your car. Only if you are safe can my mother be safe."

Due to his responsibility, he couldn't take care of his family and could only place his hope on Gu Mingyue, "Uncle Gu, do you want to practice?"

Gu Mingyue heard what they said about Huifeng Village. It was the only way to get to the big base. If they took a detour, it would take at least a few more days. From the base government's point of view, it would definitely be unwilling.