c 306-310

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](306)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Mingyue hummed, "Have they all been found?"

"There are still three people who have not been found." Zhao Cheng paused, "You also know Yang Tao's wife and his wife's parents."

He suspected that they were hiding on purpose. The government had contacted the senior management of the group, and the instructions they passed down were that all the missing people would be back at five o'clock at the latest, but there was no trace of Yang Tao's daughter-in-law and her family.

The reply from the group was that no one had seen them.

If it was not done by traffickers, then they left on their own.

Gu Mingyue has never spoken to Yang Tao's wife, but everyone in the building said that Yang Tao's wife married him because she wanted to stay in Ibaraki. Yang Tao is more than ten years older than his wife and has an ordinary appearance. How can a little girl like him? ?

"Did they leave on their own?"

"The police are still investigating..."

"What did Yang Tao say?"

"I went out to look for someone but didn't come back."

Yang Tao's parents are deaf-mute and receive special care from the government. The two parents still don't know what happened. He said, "Nothing happened here, right?"

Those people were so rampant that they had the courage to knock on doors and defraud people. There was a girl on the ninth floor who was tricked out.

His mother almost fell for it too.

Gu Mingyue said, "There were several knocks on the door, but we didn't answer."

"The government has arranged for the police to be on duty at the elevator entrance all night. If something happens, they will yell twice..."

"Where do you live?"

"Tenth floor." Zhao Cheng glanced towards the room, saw Gu Jianguo coming out, and called Uncle Gu. Gu Jianguo nodded, "Little Zhao, people's hearts are sinister, you should also pay attention to safety."

"We will."

After getting the gun, Gu Mingyue went into the bathroom and took out the penis from the space.