c 261-265

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](261)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

She paused and asked, "When will we go find your elder brother?"

"hold on."

It's unclear what's going on outside now. If they want to leave, they have to at least wait for the people who collected the food to come back.

Gu Mingyue said, "Zhao Cheng gave me a map. I put it in the black down jacket you often wear. Please take a look."

"Do you want to tell your parents?"

"Let's wait a few days."

She was afraid that Gu Jianguo would accidentally spill the beans.

At eight o'clock in the evening, when they went out, Gu Jianguo hadn't come back yet, but Sister Lou was standing at the door of her house, seemingly waiting for them on purpose.

"Mingyue..." Seeing them going downstairs, Sister Lou rubbed her hands and took two steps forward, "What happened on the mountain?"

"There was an intruder and he was killed by the police."

"Is this related to Base 2?"

"Why do you ask?"

"The base government has issued a notice that marriage procedures between the two bases will no longer be processed in the near future..." Sister Lou paced back and forth, "People in the entire base are spreading rumors that the intruders were caused by people from the 2nd base, and the marriage is scam..."

Gu Mingyue wondered who had released the news and asked carefully, "What kind of scam?"

"have no idea."

Aren’t the people who cheated on marriages the ones from Base 1? Why is it now 2 bases again?

Gu Mingyue said, "Where did the news come from?"

"have no idea."

She is responsible for weeding the crop fields and has no contact with people outside. Her husband only said that violence often occurs in the 2nd base and does not know much about marriage.

Gu Mingyue reassured her, "The government must be good for us."

"Yes." Sister Lou naturally believed in the base government, but she was afraid that her family would be involved. "Mingyue, can you help me ask when you go to work?"