c 121-125

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](121)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"..."

Gu Mingyue closed her eyes and tried not to meet the snake's eyes.

I don't know if it understood its master's words, but Gu Mingyue felt something crawling on her shoes.

All the people on the boat retreated to the back row.

The girl wailed, "Climb, she climbed on my feet, ah ah, get her away quickly."

Her limbs were stiff, her trembling legs turned into twitches, and Gu Mingyue's clothes were moving along with her.

Gu Mingyue adjusted her breathing and forced herself to calm down.

The driver has explained the situation to the rescue team, but he is responsible for the normal operation of the boat and cannot leave his seat.

A few minutes later, Gu Mingyue opened her eyes, looked straight at the slowly squirming golden snake, and asked calmly, "Can you take the snake?"

"Don't worry, I'll take it away when I get there..."

Gu Mingyue unzipped her backpack, quickly took out a palm-long electric baton from the bag, turned on the switch, aimed at the golden snake and slapped it on the head.

The snake's body rolled up and its head twisted, then stopped moving in two seconds.

The speed was so fast that the girl next to me didn't even react.

Gu Mingyue was afraid that the snake was still alive, so she held the electric baton and continued to point the electric current at the snake's head.

Sizzle, sizzle.

There is a smell of something burning in the air.

The girl's voice trembled, "Dead...dead?"

"Yeah." Seeing that her face was pale, Gu Mingyue put away the electric baton and kicked the snake away.

Then she found alcohol spray and sprayed the electric batons and shoes. She also sprayed the girl's shoes.

The man in the back row reacted and roared angrily, "Did you kill my snake?"

"You bitch, I'll kill you!"

Gu Mingyue turned around, pointed the electric baton at him, bared her teeth, "Come here and try!"