c 221-225

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](221)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

He pointed to the inconspicuous driveway at the end, "The leader will come to inspect the work later, but I can't show it to you today."

"As soon as possible." Gu Mingyue said, "I will give you the things after the car is repaired."

"You are Zhao Cheng's friend. I must trust you. I took a quick look and found that there are quite a lot of areas to be repaired. It will take more than ten days to complete the repairs."

"It doesn't matter, as long as it can be fixed."

If it can't be repaired, the only option is to drive the van.

On the way back, I met Bao Baozhu. She was holding a girl on her arm and telling jokes with a bright smile.

The girl laughed.

Gu Mingyue glanced at the girl's features, and it was not Huang Yuwei.

Thinking about it, the people walking this way are all people working in the factory. Huang Yuwei finally got rid of the fate of going to work. She should be fast asleep under the quilt at this moment.

She raised her head and looked at the sky. The sky was hazy, as if it was the dawn before dawn, but there was always a little bit of dazzling white light missing.

"Sister Huihui, did the sun come out yesterday?"

Zhou Hui was thinking about Sister Zhou, raised her head following her gaze, and replied, "No, let's see if it's going to rain."

It has been a long time since the beginning of spring, but the spring rain has still not come. Zhou Hui said, "Would you like to give dad an umbrella?"

"Need not."

This day is not a sign of rain, but that eternal night is coming.

Gu Jianguo should be reminded to bring a flashlight when he goes out.

The fence rose from the ground at a speed visible to the naked eye, excavators and bulldozers were dispatched, ditches were lined up along the fence, and carts of wooden sticks studded with steel needles filled the ditches, and the loudspeakers played a loop of music far away from the fence every day. notify.

On the day when the wall ditch was completed, music was played from the loudspeaker for the first time.

Chapter 121 [VIP] 121 Eternal Night