c 251-255

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](251)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

There are police patrolling nearby. Once caught stealing, the two points will be lost. Who dares to steal?

Just as the police were about to answer, the Deng family and his wife led the people out.

The moment he saw the Deng family's daughter-in-law, Gu Jianguo's brows knitted into knots, "Xiaoyou?"

Li Pei saw her face and asked who Gu Jianguo was.

Gu Jianguo frowned, "She lived in our building."

She didn't come back after the blizzard day, and Gu Jianguo thought she was dead.

At that time, the mother-in-law on the 27th floor let the bad girl in, and it was 401 who helped her escape from the study. Gu Jianguo thought that he had nothing to do with her, so why would she harm her own family?

Gu Jianguo and Li Pei talked about their past relationship. Li Pei sensed something was wrong and said, "Please follow us to the police station."

The old couple of the Deng family became nervous, "Officer, what did she do?"

"Someone reported that she used someone else's name to get married by cheating."

"It's impossible." The old couple said, "She goes to work and off work with us every day and never goes out alone."

"We'll find out when we get to the police station."

401 without saying a word.

Her hair was cut short, and her bangs covered her eyes. Through the fluffy gaps, the shadows in her eyes could be vaguely seen.

Gu Jianguo was puzzled, "Our family didn't mess with you, so why did you harm us?"

401 raised his eyes and glanced at him, then walked forward silently.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed her from behind, swung the leather boots in their hands and hit her on the head.

There was a bang, and Gu Jianguo was startled.

"Smelly bitch, what did you do?"

The policeman reacted, stood in front of 401, and scolded the Deng family's son, "What are you doing?"

"What's wrong with me beating my wife?"

The policeman raised his electric baton, "Domestic violence is illegal!"