c 256-260

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](256)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Xiao Jinhua was worried, "Those people won't go to school to harm the children, right?"

Gu Mingyue: "No."

The school is close to the government building, and the army is stationed next door.

She had just thought about whether to go to school to pick up Gu Xiaoxuan, but compared to a school with an iron gate, Xiao Jinhua and the others were more dangerous.

Gu Mingyue asked her, "Why didn't you go out to play?"

"Grandma Chen said there are weeds in the vegetable field, so I thought about removing the weeds before going out." Xiao Jinhua's heart was beating hard at this moment, "Is something going to happen to your dad?"

"Dad is in the army, and those people don't dare to go."

After the loudspeaker announcement ended, the gate to and from the base was closed. There were complaints again from outside, "You have a wall. If a few people break in, they will impose martial law. What should we do?"

"Yeah, we don't have a barrier, who will be responsible if something goes wrong?"

The armed police ignored him.

1 People working outside the base gathered at the door and asked, "When can we go home?"

Armed police at the door: "Waiting for notification from the government."

“Is my son in danger at school?”

"Won't."

The armed police responded to all their questions, and the people who complained just now became more and more dissatisfied. "You said it's not regional discrimination. Why don't you solve our problems? Let me ask you, is it really dangerous? Can we go in?"

The armed police stared at the speaker with burning eyes and said in a loud voice, "The wall of Base 2 is already under construction. Once the construction is completed, it will be safe."

"When will it be completed? What if something happens during the period?"

The armed police stopped talking.

The people from Base 2 kicked the door angrily, "Open the door, we want to go in."

The armed police were indifferent.