c 331-335

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](331)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

He asked his son to cut a branch to make a walking stick, and he walked with it.

Li Zehao didn't come back. They called his name as they walked. After walking through the grass, they rarely saw a rural cement road.

There were blood stains on the road, probably from previous fights.

"Zehao..." Gu Jianguo looked around, looking for Li Zehao's shadow.

At this time, firelight lit up behind him, and people shouted joyfully, "Here they come, they come here."

Those people were catching snakes.

Liu Chunshan snorted coldly, "If it weren't for you, I would be able to eat snake meat later."

Empress Liu didn't dare to provoke him, "Yes, yes, we are holding you back."

Gu Jianguo was worried, "It won't catch on fire, right?"

"We can't control it." Gu Mingyue looked around. Those people should be walking along the cement road. There were no human footprints in the grass on both sides. She urged Gu Jianguo, "Dad, please call me two more." Voice."

"Li...Ze...hao" Gu Jianguo looked up at the sky, his face flushed and his neck thick with shock.

Mother Zhao was flustered, "Ze Hao..."

At this time, a beam of light lit up in the distance, and Li Zehao's deep voice came, "This way."

Mother Zhao ran forward, but was dragged by the rope for two steps. She stopped again and asked anxiously, "Where have you been?"

Li Zehao ran back, his dark face stained with blood, and looked towards the burning place in the distance, "What's going on?"

Mother Zhao briefly explained the situation, but he couldn't believe it, "How is it possible? There were several groups of people walking in front of us. If Snake Xiguang attacks people, we shouldn't encounter him..."

After speaking, he raised his flashlight and looked at the surrounding mountains.

The mountain is so high that you can't see the top. There is a collapsed house on the mountainside. It doesn't look like it is inhabited, but the presence of a house indicates that there is a village here.