c 126-130

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](126)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Mingyue understood instantly and pretended not to be angry, "Then don't leave..."

I grabbed the pillow and chased after him.

Pang Ha glanced at Li Zehao's face and put the spoon into his hand, "I'll go home and get the sheets. Just watch."

"Team leader, what's the relationship between Captain Zhao and Sister Gu?" Bao Baozhu asked innocently while sipping the porridge.

Li Zehao said without looking at her, "I don't know."

When we reached the 10th floor, the stairs were completely dark.

Zhao Cheng turned on the flashlight on his head and turned around to ask her if she could see the road.

The wind blew the sand off the wall. As he spoke, he squinted his eyes and shook the snow on his eyebrows. Gu Mingyue took out a small flashlight from her bag and shook it.

Zhao Cheng turned around and said, "You are well equipped."

"In this kind of weather, equipment is your life."

Zhao Cheng did not refute and asked her if she had had dinner.

Everyone else was holding bowls, but her hands were empty.

"Not yet, it's in the bag."

Zhao Cheng knew that she was cautious. There were so many people downstairs and she would never risk eating. Returning to the topic, "The assault boat you lent me broke down."

"Really bad?" Gu Mingyue kicked away the dead cockroach at his feet, "I thought you were talking nonsense."

"It's really bad. What compensation do you want?"