c 131-135

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](131)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Environmental protection, life, and travel are all clearly arranged.

The first is environmental protection. In the past, there was no charge for garbage collection by garbage trucks. Now every family has to pay for garbage, and it is paid on a daily basis.

At the same time, volunteers for sanitation workers are recruited. Considering the inconvenience of transportation, the garbage will no longer be landfilled or burned by the government. Instead, each community will be assigned a designated location for sanitation workers to burn it themselves.

Life is all about water.

The government transports water into the city, and volunteers from each building pick it up and pour it into the water tank...

1L of water is charged at RMB 5. Cash is not accepted and must be paid from salary.

In addition, we also recruit people from the corpse transport team and hospital handymen...

The new policy requires that families with children leave an adult to look after the children, and other residents aged 15-80 who do not have existing voluntary jobs must choose the same job.

The people in the building fell silent after watching it.

This time two police officers came, "Please make a decision as soon as possible and fill in the form of cousin."

Empress Liu pointed back at herself, "I don't know anything, what can I do?"

"If there is nothing you want to do, the government will make arrangements after filling out the form."

This time the form is filled out by the police. The address is provided. Everyone just needs to state their name, age and the category they choose.

Auntie on the 15th floor, "Are you too anxious this time?"

No time was given for discussion.

The policeman unscrewed the pen cap and scratched the paper twice, then pointed at the windy and snowy sky, smoke coming from his mouth as he spoke, "It's not easy for us to come here. I hope you can understand."

15 Auntie pursed her lips, "Why isn't the salary marked?"

"The salary will be given to you. The government finances are still calculating and it will be out in a few days."