c 371-375

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](371)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Jianguo and the others also came out of the canteen. Although the items were covered with dust, the production date was in the past six months, which meant that production at the large base had basically resumed and people's daily necessities were met.

He asked Zhao Cheng, "How long do we have until we reach the big base?"

"Climb the tunnel in front and walk for more than 20 minutes."

The tunnel is several hundred meters long. When you step out of the tunnel, you will see a completely different world.

There are lights on both sides of the road, and the trees in the mountains are dotted with twinkling stars and lights, making it feel like entering a fairy tale world.

White snow is flying, and the nearby slopes, villages, distant farmland, and castles are all lit up with warm lights.

The people in the car were surprised. The sleepy Gu Xiaomeng opened his eyes and was mesmerized by the colorful lights outside, "So beautiful, so beautiful."

"Yes." Someone added, "No wonder people want to come to the big base, it's so beautiful."

"The castle over there is the big base, right?"

Among the rolling mountains, the castle is like a sleeping dragon, lying quietly in the snow.

There are sidewalks on both sides of the road, and people with backpacks on their backs are asking loudly, "Where are you from?"

"Z base."

"It's worth the trip."

The clothes and sheets hanging on the car windows had long been torn off. People ignored the cold wind and all came to the car windows to look around. Gu Xiaoxuan asked Gu Jianguo, "Grandpa, does daddy live there?"

"Yeah." Gu Jianguo felt complicated when thinking about his son whom he hadn't seen for a long time. "No wonder he didn't go home and ended up staying in a place like this."

Gu Jianguo couldn't help but rub his eyes at the dreamy castle, "Xiaoxuan, your father also built the house."

"Dad is so awesome."

The car gradually accelerated. Xiao Jinhua and Zhou Hui looked forward eagerly and said nervously, "I wonder how Gu Qi is doing?"

"Okay." Gu Jianguo said, "It's not easy to be a small leader in a place like this. Jinhua, our ancestral graves are smoking."