Book 8;

The streets were shaking in the morning sun when I arrived home. My front door was thrown open. France stood wide legged in my entrance. "Soviet!" I just looked at her a little horrified. "What are you doing here??" She took a step closer to me. "I'm here because of my job. I'm supposed to clear out this apartment. I just had no idea who lives here!" Russia appeared behind France. "Dad! America's mom says we have to sell the apartment!"

Almost panicked, he came towards me and threw himself into my arms. "I don't want to move out of here!" I stroked his head understandingly. "I know Russia"

Then I looked at France again. "But where should I put my children?!" The Frenchwoman lowered her eyes guiltily. "I don't know..." Her words hit me like bullets. "But...But!" "I know, Soviet, I know..." What I had built up after my wife's death should now simply be sold?! I won't let that happen! "What's the name of the company? When do we have to get out of here?" My voice remained calm even though a storm was raging inside me. "The buyer is Anonymous. The only thing I know is that he is supposed to be very rich" Aha very rich....mmm. "And you have to leave in 3 days" What?? My breathing quickened. My vision blurred.

France just moved her mouth, but I didn't understand her. I swayed back and forth. My heart grew dry and my fingers cold. I slowly tipped forward... Too slow. I hit the ground hard. I felt nauseous and nauseous. My sandbox friend moved her mouth faster, Russia cried. Everything went black around me.

Dream~ (Don't dream in the Soviet perspective)

❗Warning❗/ BLOOD 🩸💉/

The approximately 15-year-old was sitting on the floor in a washroom. The tiles on the wall didn't look very clean and it smelled miserable. That's why no one came here. These toilets were actually in the forbidden part of the basement. The school let it fall into disrepair. So it was a pretty good place for those who couldn't get along with everyone. Just like Soviet...

That was a very short chapter srry 🥺

Greetings Oxford