Book 11;

🍋Lemon🍋

Reich breathed heavily and brought himself back to a standing position. "Let's go somewhere else. It's so cold here." He took my hand and we left the room.

After about 12 minutes we entered a bedroom with a large bed. My brain went into overdrive.

I grabbed the German and threw him on the bed. He chuckled happily and pulled his shirt over his head. "Look here Soviet~" Reich hissed. I also took off my offending sweater. My counterpart looked down at me. "You were a real loser then, but now"

I crawled onto the bed. "So little one. What are we going to do~" The German came up to me and threw you into my arms. "Well anything you want~" he purred. I caught him in another passionate kiss. Strings of spit hung from Reich's mouth, his breathing was heavy and he groaned.

But he suddenly broke the kiss. To get rid of my pants. He stared at my best piece like an addicted boy. "That's what I call big~"

I grabbed his head and put mine in his mouth. "Suck," I ordered. He did it brilliantly.

I put my head back and enjoyed it.

After a while you lacked satisfaction. I withdrew.

Reich looked confused.

"Wha.."

"Turn around"

He seemed to understand. The pants disappeared. The German seemed pretty tight.

So I let a finger penetrate first. Reich shouted. More fingers followed and a busy night...

The next morning I woke up with kiss marks all over my body. I sat up with a headache. Reich lay sleeping next to me.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Wake up!" He opened one eye and grinned. "So you like me now?~" I rolled my eyes in mock annoyance. "Yes...but! You have to let me live in your house"

His eyes shone. "Naturally!" We both laughed.