💖Christmas Special💖

I ran eagerly to the door. Finally, the time had come!! Christmas was just around the corner and we were expecting guests. Who would arrive first? I opened the door, and before me stood my best friend France, wearing a radiant Christmas dress. She held a huge gift basket in her arms, filled with delicious treats. We hugged briefly, and then I led her into the house. "By the way....where did you leave  UK?" The French woman giggled. "He will come later...He's on childcare duty." We both grinned. She placed the gift basket on the kitchen table and began unpacking the treats. The air was filled with the scent of French bread and sweet pastries. I could hardly wait to try them. While we chatted about everyday things, I couldn't help but wonder what this "childcare duty" she mentioned was all about.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to dwell on it, as someone was waiting at the door. France and I got up and went to the door. The snowy figure turned out to be my friend Tamara. I had met the American on a school trip, and we hadn't seen each other in ages. Tamara embraced me eagerly, and I could feel the joy of our reunion welling up inside me. We had so many wonderful memories of our time together in the US. I led Tamara into the warm apartment while she told me about her life in America. I could hardly believe how much time had passed since we last saw each other. It was as if we had never been apart, because the connection between us was strong. Tamara told me about her adventures in the US, and I could practically feel her enthusiasm. The 15-year-old talked about her plans to come to Europe more often in the future and to travel together. It was like turning back time.

Shortly after, Tamara struck up a conversation with France, and I went to the door to open it for more guests. Mutawi, a friend from the Philippines, had traveled all the way from Asia to celebrate with me and the Cotryhumans. It was a great honor for us that she had traveled so far to join our celebration. She also brought us some traditional Filipino specialties. We were very excited and looking forward to trying these delicious dishes.

that was Part 1. I hope you like it :)

lg Oxford